x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • EUR Chain's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Chain, Jan 5, 2016.

?

Should this guy be a moderator?

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. Neutral.

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

Maybe it would be better to make a new application...but I'd like to stick with this one. Welcome back btw.

2. Zombie__Creed2442

Zombie__Creed2442 Experienced Member

Was very toxic towards me on discord. Sorry but no support

3. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

I heard you guys in the discord telling each other to no support his application at the same time.

Re-support

4. extender

extender Experienced Member

yea i dont think it matters he is always starting in chat and being toxic in pvp
      re no-support

5. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

Could you please provide some evidence of this?

6. extender

extender Experienced Member

can you please not tell me what to do?

7. ImTopmass

ImTopmass Boss Member

Please comply with him and show him the proof, then your account is useless to begin with.

8. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

You don't seem to know the difference between an order and a question.

I asked you if you could provide some evidence, I didn't tell you what to do/order you to provide evidence.

Maybe read what I actually said next time?

9. Simons4u

Simons4u Well-Known Member

Changing from neutral to support, good luck!

10. louisC1402

louisC1402 Active Member

No support, annoying af

11. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

Thank you.

Fair enough, but seeing as that is the only reason you have listed, I'm going to assume that you think I'm capable of being a moderator, but just letting your personal bias against me take precedence.

12. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Changing to neutral. :)

13. louisC1402

louisC1402 Active Member

Take no for an answer

14. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

...? I didn't deny the fact that you didn't support me. I merely hypothesised that you believe I'm capable of moderating but are unwilling to say so because of your personal bias against me.

15. Emilly

Emilly Active Member

No support, not only are you toxic in game but you handle matters terribly. You constantly bow people when they’re pvping to purposely annoy them & get them toxic.. you call it trolling but I call it harassment because not only do you do it for long periods of time but you purposely amp them up to get them toxic so that you can report them. You bragged to me when we were friends that you hacked on op pvp & recorded it to post on YouTube. If you have the nerve to hack on a server you want to be a moderator on, then what else are you capable of doing? This shows you have no respect for mineverse & the pvp servers. Not only did you admit to hacking, but I’ve heard countless times from many people that you were abusive as mod. You obviously haven’t grown up, in fact you might’ve gotten even more childish since the last time you were promoted & I simply see you unfit to be moderator. I’m not being biased, I genuinely think you’re a participant of why mineverse is so toxic & I definitely think that you won’t benefit the staff team in any way. You may receive positive feedback from staff, but the staff hasn’t seen what the actual players have, hence my no support.. Won’t be arguing on the matter with you as I’ve explained everything I need to say above.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    16. Sheshy

Sheshy Moderator Moderator Competition Team

Neverrr you are toxic and fr cheated not long ago

17. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

I'm fully entitled to use my bow as a means of killing players. It's "Player vs Player", not "Sword vs Sword". As for your point about harassment, I don't force people to drop out of the safe zone or run around near me, by jumping from spawn they know full well what they're getting into and I'm entitled to attack whoever I like for however long I wish to attack them.

It's common knowledge that I've hacked in the past, I do not however hack anymore and I have no intention of doing so because I'm applying for this position now.

Where'd you hear that from? I had evidence to back up every single ban/mute/warn I ever gave out. Furthermore not a single staff report was ever made on me. ( A joke one was made by @Via ;) )

How so? I am very good at keeping calm, that's probably why I've never received a warning for a chat offense in the 3+ years I've been on Mineverse. I respond to all situations in a mature manner, except for occasional times in the past where I do admit I have purposely riled people up for fun, but even then I am always in control of myself and that doesn't necessarily make me immature. :p

From what I can infer you are being nothing but bias. You're basing your no-support on the fact that I like using a bow (which I am perfectly entitled to use), the assumption (with absolutely zero evidence) that I abused as a moderator even though not a single staff report was ever made on me, and that I'm apparently childish, even though all available evidence would actually point to the contrary.

Fair enough. I'd like you to answer a question for me though, do you think I'm capable of moderating?

18. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

Neutral.

You do seem to be able to fulfill the duties of a moderator, such as moderating or banning, but I don't think you would do so with a good attitude. You seem to be the kind of person who takes pleasure from angering and riling up others.

Although you may have the skills and experiences needed, I personally believe we currently need knowledgeable moderators who can also show guests what Mineverse is all about, friendliness and fun. In my opinion, you lack the latter.

I am open to changing my mind, if you could perhaps show a few personal testaments to your general behavior and attitude.

19. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

I can understand why you might think I'm a mean or unfriendly person, however if you must know I've never riled up anyone who didn't deserve it.

If you want my opinion I do not think I lack the latter, you have seen very few of my dealings with people on Mineverse. You only see the dealings which garner a lot of attention for - usually - bad reasons. You do not see the countless private messages I have sent to players helping them out, being both kind and friendly toward them.

20. YoShadow

YoShadow Experienced Member

No support.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.