x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Changes

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Diamonds180, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Diamonds180

Diamonds180 Well-Known Member

What’s good everyone. Been a good few years since I made a forum post on here. Hope everyone is doing well :)

Just a post to express how I feel about MV at this current state, ignore me if you want, just a personal message and a short paragraph for the attention of the admins.

First of all, If I left and didn’t say goodbye to you please get in touch. It’s good to speak to old faces every now and then and I feel as if I should have stayed in contact with some of you. Send me a PM if you’re down :)

My first personal feeling is that I’m really gutted that MV isn’t near as popular anymore. I remember back when 500+ people would be online and I’d literally know most of them as friends, some maybe even my own family. To see literally only a few people online now really brings me down to reality a lot. This server literally took over my childhood (and was probably ((definitely)) the reason i did so terrible in school. Very worth it tho) and actually had/ has a big place in my heart.

You might say “You’re basically an adult now, minecraft still means something to you?”
      Yeah. Sad I know. Can’t help it. Don’t care. Minecraft is a brilliant game and MV was just as good back in the day.

Secondly, I want to just state my current opinion on the server as a whole.
      I’m no fan of changes and seeing my favourite server reset was actually quite hard hitting LMAO but apart from that, the staff have made a really good job to try and refresh the server.
      I might sound quite savage here , I know the reset was used to try and revamp the server to its peak back a few years ago, but I know that won’t happen. As upsetting as it is, MV will never be the same ever again.

I do like the fact however that you can go to backup servers to sort of “relive” the OG experience but even then it still feels really empty. Like my heart.

Overall, a nice server improvement but not really worth it.

A few things I have to complain about though are the fact we’ve lost all our favourite game modes and servers that everyone enjoyed, and how our ranks basically mean nothing now. I spent all my pocket money as a kid to get God rank and now I kind of want my money back. Not a chance in hell that’ll ever happen but what can I do about that.

ONLY 90’S KIDS REMEMBER INFECTION

Finally, a message for the MV staff, specifically Noob, Cyp and Pile.

Thank you for creating a really enjoyable server for us while it lasted. We hope you’ve enjoyed it too. Thanks for always being there to fix stuff and help us out when we had no clue what to do. You’ve done really well and I hope this carries on into the future.

To all staff in general,

Thanks for representing mineverse, wether you help out with small issues or take whatever steps needed to keep the server on top condition 24/7/365.

I wish you all a good experience in supporting Mineverse.

A special thanks to Mvdi for being really generous and kind while I served my time on the server and to many others, You know who you are

This is probably the last time I’ll be on forums so interpret this message how you will and I hope this post appealed to you.

Have a good day and sleep well

-D