x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Chaosify Staff

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Fibo, May 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Fibo

Fibo Active Member

Your in-game name: Chaosify

What timezone are you in? 00:00

What country do you live in? Norway

What languages do you speak? Norwegian & English

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I have bandicam and gyazo wich i use for getting evidence. i also have a Youtube Channle. i mostly use it for evidence.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I think i should become a mod because, when i come on the server i get this feeling, when i see a hacker i also get that feeling, its about i cant make difference or make the server a better community as a regular player, i say to my self everyday, the staff here is more then good enough but, this feeling, its like im worthless, i cant make a difference, i cant help with making the server to a better Place, a Place without hackers or rule breakers. i wanna become something special "staff" to make difference. I have been on this server almost since it got out, on another account, [TryMePls] and the feeling that i cant make a difference is bad, its legit bad, thats why i think i should be mod, so i can make a difference, and this server has been like Family to me, and there is nothing i Place higher then Family. IF i become staff on this server, i will do everything in my Power to make it a Place without "rule breakers"

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be on the server mostly around 1-4 hours everyday on the server.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? Almost sicne it came out on the account [TryMePls]

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Ive been banned on "KitPvP2 for hacking, i felt bad and i didnt know what to do so i jumped on a "Client" and "hacked" it was stupid as **** **** by me, please notice it will never happen again.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have some experience of being admin but not moderator, i want to try as mod on mineverse, to help my Family. i think "Mod" and "Admin" is almost the same, so i Guess i have experience, up to you if you want me in.

all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No

Do you have 50 Post Count? No
      ou have two factor authentication set up? No
      e you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? My last account had around 2-3 months on here
      Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication? Both

Love Chaosify, up to you if you want me in the Family as bad as i want :)

2. Fibo

Fibo Active Member

#PrayForMeBros

3. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

No support

You don't meet the requirements

4. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.