x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Parkour Close Parkour?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Swift, May 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Swift

Swift Boss Member

I'm not sure if it's only me because I was just on it with another person who had this same issue but it doesn't seem worth it to keep up it gets at MAX 1 to 3 players on at a time if ever mostly at 0 though so it seems like it's a waste to keep up but that's not it because it seems like the server is broken, you can't even rankup as shown by this video:

When I try to enter course 2 it says I'm not permitted so I'm stuck at course 1 and even after I complete it the sign just doesn't work and my level is not shown in chat either.

2. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

only remove it if you replace it with something.

3. Swift

Swift Boss Member

that is where my bedwars suggestion comes to play ;)

4. Methylone

Methylone Experienced Member

I love parkour as that is the server I started off on, I visited parkour yesterday and Swift is right. My rank is gone, certain commands do not work, the gamemode is practically broken. No one plays it anymore and unless there was a really big update to parkour I do not think it is worth having or playing. However, I do believe bedwars should replace parkour or other gamemodes that are not populated.

Bedwars is a current game that many youtubers, and players like and play currently. No update is needed on the old version that was on the server but I do believe it should be brought back as there would be a return of many players but also attracting many new players.

I also believe maybe skywars should be added back as that had a whole bunch of people playing on the gamemode but should be updated.

Support.

5. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

Changing to support, just logged on the server and it's pretty broken. Besides I want to have something new to play, bedwars infection, skywars, hunger games, one of those.

6. Swift

Swift Boss Member

@Noobcrew what do you say? huh? switch it for bedwars ;)?

7. Deivid0ze

Deivid0ze Well-Known Member

Me in 2014 would disagree with this 24/7, but if it's true then I support. Maybe get prison back ay? ;)

8. Accepted

Accepted Well-Known Member

Support, move part of this to the bedwars lobby

9. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Parkour is the reason that I came to the server, but even so, in the state it is in, it’s not worth up-keeping. Possibly just moving it to another game mode on a (maybe) smaller scale would be nice though.

10. phatguy19

phatguy19 Active Member

remove parkour, if new players join they will just be confused as to why its not working and quit right off the bat.

11. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

We removed parkour and immediately got a lot of backlash from older players for doing so.

Parkour was the reason some people played this server at all / found the server, and most would rather still have it up even in its broken state then not up at all.

I still haven't reached crew about it so for all I know it is a very simple fix.

Also, us having too many gamemodes isn't the reason we don't add more.

12. Swift

Swift Boss Member

I mean it might be true back then but I don't think anyone will miss it in it's current state the only level you can do is the first one and that's it. Commands are broken. Ranks don't work (like the parkour ranks and the rankup signs). It's been like this for a while too. It might take 10 minutes to fix for all we know, yes. But it hasn't been fixed is the problem and if people come here to play parkour then they're gonna be disappointed as it's unplayable past level 1. I know Noobcrew is very busy for the most part but we would at least like gamemodes that are in playable condition if you're not going to remove it.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    13. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

I'm fairly certain it broke when crew moved the servers for 1.14, which if I remember correctly doesn't take too long once he finds out about it. I'll msg him once I see him online.

14. Lamborghini

Lamborghini Active Member

keep the gamemode and fix it.

and unban me in that gamemode ;p

15. CodBucket

CodBucket Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Premium

replace this for bedwars. Please!! :)

16. VexxPanda

VexxPanda Experienced Member

I would say Bedwars is a good idea, but I don't think it would be a great suggestion for this server, there is only 100-120 players online per day and most on kits or op, I would find it a waste of time to put in the gamemode due to the fact you would need many players to play this server and I don't think it would bring in a new player base cause Hypixel has Bedwars covered, I would either reset parkour, fix it up, Bring back infection, or even bring back ArcherPvP.

17. VexxPanda

I agree 100% the player base isn't big enough for a big gamemode like bedwars keep it simple and fun for the community, maybe a vote/pole?

18. Toxic

Toxic Active Member

There is one already made by the same person, check before you write.

19. VexxPanda

There definitely is not but thanks for the concern

20. Swift

Swift Boss Member

I appreciate your response on the matter but I utterly disagree with that. You think ArcherPvP would get players now when it was one of the more dead ones when it was still around? No offense I loved ArcherPvP but I doubt they want to add a gamemode back that wasn't that popular even when it was around. I know that server you mentioned has Bedwars and it's way way way more than I want in the gamemode that's why I want it back here, when it was here the gamemode was fun and simple not over-complicated to every need.

We already know that a ton of old players would return if Bedwars would to come back and that's not just me saying it, the thread has gotten old bw players replying to it that I had made. It will also gain new players as long as it's done correctly. It's under 'New Gamemode Ideas' and this is what I believe @Toxic was talking about when he was replying to you. You can tell this thread has major support by looking at the ratings or comments. It's one of the most popular suggestions right now from what I can tell also. You can view the thread by clicking here:
      [Bedwars Revival]

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.