x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed CodyLFC Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by CodyLFC, Dec 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. CodyLFC

CodyLFC Active Member

Hello, my name is CodyLFC, i'm in the EST. I live in the United States, and I speak English, and the standard German. I do have the necessary means such as screenshots, and I do have a little trouble of screen recording. I think I should become mod because I have been in Mineverse for over 3 years. I understand the aspects of Mineverse aswell... I have also realized that most moderators on Mineverse are inactive... I feel that this should be changed, and I should act as a leader, and set an example for the rest. I can be on Mineverse for about 2 hours a day. I've been playing Mineverse for over 3 years. I have not been banned in the most, i'm clean, and have not gotten in trouble. I have lots of examples in moderator. I'm a former Co-Owner of a famous PvP Server. I've been a mod in many others servers aswell... I feel that I should come to Mineverse to be a moderator to help the community, and help my surroundings. Yes, I do have all Mineverse requirements. Thank you for reading my application, I look forward to helping out Mineverse in big ways. I hope you consider me for Moderator. Have a great day.

2. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

You do not meet the requirements, nor did you follow the template.

3. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.