x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • CoMiNg OuT tHrEaD

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jhow, Jun 22, 2017.

1. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

gay g nn

2. Jhow

Jhow Boss Member

Stfu fag

3. follow me

follow me Experienced Member

a whole chunk of society thinks people shouldn't be gay either. The person who is gay does not bother me. Just because u feel something that in no way makes it right. and guess what ! A whole chunk of society thinks a lot of things are right as well but society isnt always right. People should stand up for what they think.
      did u know someone prayed during school so someone got offended and they were excused from anything religious happening in that school. when ppl mention religion they are put down for it and called bad things or whatever crap from non believers. But when ppl say they are gay and the society encourages it how do u think the people against gay marriage feel??

4. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

if i were u rn i'd be feeling as if im getting 5v1'ed on oppvp

• Like Like x 1
    5. follow me

1. go ahead and vomit
      ill sit n laugh
      2. who ever said "you're lying"?

6. Jhow

Jhow Boss Member

I personally have nothing against religious people like I Go to a Christian school and most of my friends are christian.
      I agree stand up for what you think, but when that something puts another group of society down its not okay. I'm not going to go into how pathetic it is that homosexuals can't marry. I understand your reason and I respect that but you don't have to put me down for it and be so ignorant.

society isn't always right which is correct but religion isn't either lmao, there are that many theories and gods it's ridiculous but that is just my beliefs. And I do apologise for the people who say mean words to you, it's funny because I don't see any Christians apologising for the millions of homosexuals bashed and killed throughout history for it.

• Like Like x 1
    7. Jhow

Jhow Boss Member

Omg guys I just googled I have a cough, an itchy neck and red nose.. It said I'm going to die o-o omg guys I dot have long to live because everything on google is true guys!!!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    8. follow me

?

9. Jhow

Jhow Boss Member

There are kids around the world getting bashed just for being gay so that is bull. We don't get taught that it is bad at school even in our therapy room there is a sign on the wall saying gay is okay. So you believe that just because guys do it that they deserve to die? And you wonder why people call you names it's because you are heartless

• Like Like x 1
    10. follow me

1. ofcourse i care
      2. no one deserves to die no matter what
      3. we dont get taught a lot of things at school doesznt mean they arent true
      4. go ahead and think im heartless mr. sorry people are calling you names then tells me why they are
      5.I dont need ur apology so whatevs
      6. why did u post this on a minecraft server is this your life or something??

11. Jhow

Jhow Boss Member

1. You made that obvious
      2. "Those people died because they did wicked things" like love each other and do what almost every couple do?
      3. We get taught a lot of things such as homosexuals aren't okay which doesn't make it true
      4. I do think that.
      5. I'm not apologising if I did it was sarcastically
      6.i posted it here because I have a lot of friends here who I wanted to inform.

12. follow me

u just said that i have no heart now u tell me i made it obv i do?? boi. no clue what u mean #2. u also just said in ur class theres a sign saying gay is ok soo. also im not taught gay is bad other than from my parents and church. tell me jhow does your church teach gay is ok?

13. follow me

11:38 pm rn good night

14. Jhow

Jhow Boss Member

I don't go to church. Also ts not in my classroom it's in the counciler room. I meant you make it obvious that you care about gays not finding happiness.
      your parent aren't always right aswell.
      If your child is gay do you realise the amount of self hatred and depression he will go through, honestly you say it's a choice but it's not my parents are omophobes as well and I would love to be straight. People would be gay 100s of years ago even if it gets them killed because they want to be happy and it honestly frustrates me so much that you think this almighty God who loves and creates us all in his image, who forgives us would want to put anyone through a life time of misery your so pathetic I'm getting hella triggered so I'm not replying

15. rawrxD

rawrxD Active Member

o sht, didn't think it was real in the first place but anyways; i have always liked you as a friend and it takes a ton of balls to say this to your friends. hit me up on skype if you ever need me man, me & benko are always there xd

16. Jhow

Jhow Boss Member

Thanks man <3 I don't Think I have ur Skype

17. Surge

Surge Boss Member

Annika you need to stop living In a shell, I don't think you quite understand how big of a community the lgtb (I think thats the name) community Is. Accept people for who they are and your life will be easier. Its quite upsetting that you believe that everyone Is straight because Its not true. If you don't agree with people being gay than why don't you just not comment here? just ignore It and move on because If you think your going to have some break through with you rudely commenting your not.

• Like Like x 1
    18. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

Absolutely pathetic.
      You people will downpour on our civilisation. I can only imply that your idiocy is the result of a poor upbringing. Because this isn't normal behaviour by ANY means.

Also, I was using the quote as a placeholder, example. Not literally quoting someone. This also shows your lack of basic logical thinking.

I genuinely don't know how somebody can think that everybody is straight, it's moronic! You've came here, voiced your opinion: realised people disagree with you and dislike your slanderous bull crap against the LGBT community, and decided to continue rambling garbage because you can't accept that your opinion is offensive, rude and quite stupid. If spewing your hate for more than 3 posts isn't enough to prove you're in horrible denial - that everyone here has a regular train of thought - then you just said "11:38 pm rn", or whatever - and abandoned the conversation.

Without sounding like a petty little child, you need help. If this is what you think about gay people, you need to open your eyes and grow up, and fast. Because people like you - no matter where you post - will never change, and it's fairly obvious you need to try and change, because what you've said shows you're not a person with a regular set of beliefs. Educate yourself. Read a book.

For the love of God, accept people are different and let it be already!

19. rawrxD

rawrxD Active Member

im nitro i have you added im pretty sure :rolleyes::rolleyes:

20. Jhow

Jhow Boss Member

Oh your nitro xd I do then lmao