x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Corrupt staff

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Archive' started by soulplexis, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. soulplexis

soulplexis Active Member

heres a few awesome examples of the fine work that the staff do.
      Welcome to Mineverse! (J.A. styled)
      Here at mineverse, we offer the very best staff team to watch over players. They do NOT false ban ever, i mean it's only 30 days right? right? right? they also have NEVER ignored hackers and banned legitimate players. that does not happen because here at Mineverse, we have the #1 anticheat that nobody can bypass unless theyre using a ghost client which clearly, i was. i mean the staff banned my alt for hacking on skygrid when all i did was play the game. they are never wrong, if they banned you, you must be hacking. you see, Here at Mineverse, if a staff member bans you they like to make you feel bad about it as well, by calling you racial slurs and telling you to commit suicide, of which i already have plans and thought of doing =). Here at mineverse, staff arent wrong. ever. if a staff member bans you they are 1000% right and you are 100% in the wrong, you dum hacker, so why dont you toggle that ghost client off and then we fight huh huh huh huh ???. Here at mineverse, the staff will NEVER come into a game that i have reported someone hacking in, then message the HACKER that he is watching them. Here at mineverse, we give hackers a chance to toggle off their hacks while a mod is watching them, so as to ensure they werent hacking at all. Sure they'll toggle them back on and start flying around and hitting you from the opposite side of the map, but once that mod gets in and mutes you for hackusating youll never report them again, and they can go on with their day. Want to play skywars? well you cant, because the ip skywars.com no longer works, so nobody wants to play it. also, when there are enough players, the one guy who's glass case didnt spawn in will have all the time he needs to build to the center, which is already demolished because someone used a black hole right when the maps decided to break. Still not enough games for you? how about you try bedwars! nobody plays bedwars? well, just you wait until a staff member starts a game and advertizes it everywhere so that the hacker can join and fly with tpaura on so he can kill everybody and then maybe ten minutes later the mod might ban him. Do you like kit pvp? good, then youll love the 4 pvp map servers, of which only 2 are played and one of them has about 1/5 as many players as the other one. You'll also love the mods hackusating you, while ignoring the hacker bhopping, ahopping, chopping, and iHopping everywhere and of course, flying for infinite periods of time since the plugins dont like kicking for flight in kitpvp. Here at mineverse, we have the very best games ever. I guarentee you this server is better than all those other crappy minigame servers such as Mineplex or the one whos name is censored in chat, and cubecraft, which may i add has a better anticheat than this server (none). We love our playerbase, and youll come to love it too. Unless you get reported by the person who recorded you, and then youll be banned for hacki-

Kicked whilst connecting to Lobby-14: You are banned for Permanent
      [MVRS] Hacking [#Di2jMk91A]
      Unfairly banned? Appeal at www.mineverse.com/appeal

You are banned for 30d 23h 59m 59s!

Reason: MINEVERSE CHEAT DETECTION [GG-226304]
      Find out more: https://www.mineverse.net/staff
      Ban id: #B5B48EF1

Permanently Banned!

You have been banned from Mineverse for:
      Mineverse caught you cheating! (Anticheat)

You can appeal this ban at:
      appeals.mineverse.com using the appeal code: 2512

You are currently banned from Mineverse network for: AntiCheat (Unfair advantage)

The stories of the corrupt staff at Mineverse:

I remember one time I was in a game of infection and i was feeling a little giggly it was an off day, and so after i killed someone i typed in chat "360 noscoped get rekt noob!!!!" or some stupid message that was supposed to be a joke... and apparently he was a moderator because immediately i got banned for "staff disrespect" i didnt even get a warning. i also have been banned on creative because a moderator thought i was phasing. what he didnt see was me breaking the glass panes to glitch through the block. another great thing this was my first ban and im pretty sure its permanent. i also have seen staff ignore blatant cheaters and warn me about my "high cps" and that i should "toggle off that autoclicker before i ban you" ( I think this was actually a joke but its not funny ). i also have been called racial slurs by staff members and have been completely ignored when i ask to report a cheater to a moderator. i seriously think this server needs to get new staff members and boot out all the old ones or this server will start dying faster than it already is. that story with the hackers and me getting muted is true. it also happened in infection: there were 3 blatant cheaters who were flying around with killaura on and i think they had some sort of tp aura also because when the other 2 got off the one would fly somewhere and everybody in the map who wasnt a zombie would instantly start getting hit until they died. after too much of this someone reported it to staff. the staff joins the game, says "stop hackusating" then leaves. i think he might have kicked the player too.

TLDR/ENDING:
      I dont mean this to be hateful even though it kind of is... also the first wall of text at the top is a joke im just saying the staff should seriously stop going MP on us and start taking their job seriously. NOOBCREW NEED TO CRACK DOWN ON THESE STAFF MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS.:wtf:

2. Ant_Pearl

Ant_Pearl Experienced Member

tl;dr yah

3. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

I'm just gonna break this down and give some facts.

First of all, we do false ban. We are human, and we make mistakes. We try our best not to false ban, and we certainly do not ignore hackers. If you see a hacker that we haven't seen, message us and we'll get to it when we can.

That 100% shouldn't be happening. If a staff member is saying that to you, you should pm @Pile or @kinsey_kid or post a thread about it here:https://www.mineverse.com/forums/report-a-staff.29/

We are wrong sometimes. We do come ingame to watch the hacker but we cant always make it the second you ask us to. I don't know anyone that messages the hacker that we're watching them.

The maps have been fixed. We do know about the skywars ip and we're waiting for cyp to fix it.
      We don't hackusate often. We just ban if we feel someone's hacking.

To sum this up, this thread is basically just plain hate. If you have an issue with us, use this link: https://www.mineverse.com/forums/report-a-staff.29/

We've pretty much had it with all the hate threads and I cannot stress enough the amount of work that a lot of staff members put in just for it to go nowhere. I don't think you really know what it's like juggling hateful players, a server that needs a lot of fixing, irl life and being told to go to 5 places at once.

If this gets any more heated, we wont hesitate to lock this thread.

4. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

proof that you weren't actually breaking the rules?

You sound like someone that would waste their time complaining about corrupt staff because you have a grudge against them and you can't admit to your wrong-doings.

5. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

I'd LOVE to see proof of thus because if it is the case I will personally demote the mod.

Not true, I've been wrong several times, nobody is ALWAYS right and when mods are wrong they will correct the mistake.

If you reported them correctly then we would just ban then and again, do you have proof of this happening?

Sorry but how has this got ANYTHING to do with staff corruption? It doesn't. This is something that only the owners can solve so don't blame any of the mods for this.

We don't have perms to ban inside Bedwas games, we can only wait for them to leave and lobby bam them, players can advertise Bedwas games as well. Again I'm failing to see the corruption here.

Moderators cannot be in 20 places at once, if you see a hacker message a mdoerator their name and what hack they are using and they will usually be banned ASAP, bare in mind that you are not the only player in mind though so a moderator may already be helping someone else so you just have to be patient. Corruption? Still failing to see it. Also as for people flying that again comes down to the owners NOT the mods

What is this even here for? I don't under stand what relevance this has to your rant about corrupt staff.

What even are these? Are these supposed to be ban messages because no one has ever used these as far as I am aware. Also the links of some of these don't make sense eother? Why would me link the staff page if they need to appeal? Yet again I'm not seeing the corruption here.

Firstly you don't get warning for staff disrespect and secondly when was this? But again this isn't corruption.

Have you appealed and explained your side of the story? If so then please link me the appeal if not then it your own fault that you are still banned.

Only pile, Cyp, crew and myself can perm ban so I highly doubt this.

Evidence of this?

Proof please?

First of all there is literally no corruption in the entirety of what you have said about the staff. Secondly if you have any proof what so ever regarding what you have said in this thread I suggest you either message me or pile or create a few staff reports.

I'm locking this because after replying to this I can see a flame war starting but please don't just accuse the staff of wrong doings without proof.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.