x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Creative Chat Games

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by Aleksander Kutznetzov, Jan 21, 2019.

?

The United State's economy is collapsing!

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
      100.0%
    2. Yes

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. Aleksander Kutznetzov

Aleksander Kutznetzov Active Member

This is going to be a long shot from some of my comparatively intellectual orations, so I hope to keep it short and sweet. Anyhow, Creative1 has been 'updated' for the new year, but the new update has brought nothing new except a new chat game and blocks/items we should've been able to use last year. Now, this chat game is simple enough, just type the word in chat first or unscramble it. However, if you win, you essentially get nothing but inconvenienced. First, you win nothing of value, secondly, you have to deal with the useless items you win. To elaborate, the first thing I noticed when I won was that my hotbar was filled with stacks of diamonds, which are basically pointless on a creative server. So, my labor to open chat and unscramble the word was fruitless and left me only with my new laborious task of clearing these things out of my inventory. And what if you don't clear these away and win again? Your entire inventory will be filled up, and it will be simpler to kill yourself and let the server clear these items than to delete them yourself. I now have to hold my hands down in order to not let myself win these chat games, because I know it will only lead to thirty seconds wasted clearing my hands from the pointless stuff. In summary, why are these half-decent games punishing us when we play them? The chat game sits idly now because nobody plays it more than twice.

2. OhSkqy

OhSkqy Active Member

"Comparatively intellectual orations" lol

3. Aleksander Kutznetzov

Aleksander Kutznetzov Active Member

Usually I use these long words on topics that matter more...

4. ATruePitato

ATruePitato Active Member

Uh...this makes sense...to me....not really....

So imma just say; yes. xD