x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Custom Factions

Discussion in 'New Gamemode Ideas' started by GroceryStoreBrandChicken, May 28, 2018.

1. GroceryStoreBrandChicken

GroceryStoreBrandChicken Active Member

I'm completely aware that Factions already exists, I just feel like if we put a more achieving/harder way to it, maybe people would find it more fun and might stay long enough to make a God Base and raid others in a more challenging fashion.

Oh, and I'm not suggesting to remove old Factions, unless you want to, I'm suggesting to create a "hardcore" Factions(HCF) mode with some customization plugins set-in-place.

Now for the suggestions:

Suggestion #1: Add McMMO to this new Factions, it gives the player a sense of achievement and even if reached to a certain point, could make them a god at Factions, this also will make it to where the more you play, the more you achieve.

Suggestion #2: Now I don't find this as serious, but it could add a fun twist to Factions, make a resource pack or a texture pack. It does all the difference to make things look cooler.
      *Here's some good tips for 1.7-1.8 classic texture fans*
      1. Something similar to the "Herobrine's Mansion" from a server we all know in love from the glorious 1.7-1.8 era of MC.
      2. A Shaders-encouraging texture pack, it's realistic and not a pack to take for granted.
      3. Something maybe like the wizard worlding Harry Potter resource packs/ something out-of-this-world that maybe makes a zombie a goblin or something that might narrowly avoiding modded textures.

Suggestion #3: Make it an HCF, obviously players who get rich and godly in regular Factions need a challenge to put them to work. Either Naturally-provided hardcore (less challenging) or a custom hardcore (more challenging & fun) would do.

Suggestion #4: Pesky hackers want to be gods in Factions, that's just how it goes. X-Ray is very common in Factions worlds and we wouldn't want that would we? What if we could block what hackers see? Orebfuscator might fix this issue as it has an algorithm to block what hackers see with X-Ray.

Suggestion #5: Newer Custom Enchants, Special Abilities, and Bosses. Minecraft's Wither Boss and Ender Dragon are getting way too easy for pros, maybe what we need is new bosses and maybe newer structures to fight them in, like an abandoned kingdom or a hell pit.

Suggestion #6: Harsher exchange values in selling and buying, if people want to exchange items for $$ and $$ for items in this harder and more advanced world, they shouldn't have it easy, in comparison to Survival rates, diamonds shouldn't be $200 in selling, they should at most be $175, that way it's harder to earn and people are encouraged to earn a God title rather than buy and sell for a God title.

Suggestion #7: NoHopperCraft, grinders/farms are one of the keys to success to become a god base, especially with iron golems provided strong iron exchange if it mounts up high enough with #6. Also, players can set networks of chests and hoppers, so HOPPERS NEED TO BE EARNED! This is where you either have to BUY a hopper still considering the #6 exchange, or finding it in a chest, so players can't craft them to get op with.

These are my Top 7 suggestions for the newer gamemode idea. You may think some of these are copied ideas but I brainstormed for them and did find some plugins and ideas to suggest for it.

If you want or need more ideas, find my profile and contact me by my Discord.

Have an amazing day!

2. Takinator7

Takinator7 Experienced Member

hcf is based off making people raidable by death not by making people raidable by withers or cannons so its not hcf

3. GroceryStoreBrandChicken

This isn't to get raised by these new features, it's that these new features reward factions that overcome them and make this faction gamemode more difficult if you cant overcome these new features
      And some features are just affecting the game overall instead of being an obstacle.

You're right, players raid factions not entities,

This merely puts up more things to overcome while achieving the process of becoming a God at raiding and at factions overall.

Good day.

4. Takinator7

im saying you used the wrong term, u called it hcf this isnt hcf, this is normal factions with suggestions of different plugins.

Its a dead server, why even suggest this

Good day.

5. GroceryStoreBrandChicken

One last time to try the reply thing,
      I easily could be suggesting that hcf could be in the question, and on top that it translates to hardcore factions, I'm not suggesting the actual hcf, instead plugins(correct on this). Doesn't mean I cant use the term, it still signals to the main point conveyed.

Ahem, good day

6. Takinator7

You suggested the idea of iron golems, way too make money. Hcf isn't based around an economy its based around kills, most of this thread is you talking about more challenging items and making the economy different. If you've played an hcf server you would know you don't afk and don't grind unless you played old school hcf or you literally just started.
      ur just misleading people ;)

Also ignored my point dead server no1 cares

Good day