EU cwes' Moderator Application x2

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ganting, Apr 21, 2020.

1. ganting

ganting Established Member

Minecraft accounts: cwes
    Before anyone asks me why I'm doing a Moderator Application again, it's because I don't feel like I put much effort into the one I made very recently. I also wanted to talk about other things in this application. Please do not think I'm doing this Moderator Application again and think I'm so desperate for this position, I'm only wanting to make this Mod Application a better one. Also, if you people think I'm not reporting as much I have done quite a few but they are minor ones. Instead of doing reports (well I do try and do them) if I see a Mod online then I try and tell them instead of doing a report because what's the point of writing a report when there's simply a Mod online? So I've been doing that for the past few days now, but I'm trying to make daily reports now each day. I've been doing this since 24th April. Thank you for reading this message!

WELCOME TO MY MODERATOR APPLICATION!

My name is Zekrom. My age is 16 and I'm very glad you guys are going to read this mod application! It makes me really happy when people read the things I post on the forums and I enjoy helping out the server by reporting many players for not following a rule. I am always there to help anyone when they need help. :) (short intro lol)

Anyways... let's get started!

What is your in-game name?

At the moment, my IGN is cwes. FORMER NAMES: pol1sh, uncircuitous, Consxquences.

What timezone are you in?

I live in the UK, so my time-zone is GMT +1.

What country do you live in?

I live in the United Kingdom.

What languages can you speak?

English is my main language at the moment, but I can speak simple Spanish.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing videos?

Yes, for reporting people I use Game-play (linked to Game-bar) to record and upload it to YouTube very quickly.

WHY do you think you should become a mod?

I believe that I should become a mod on this server because I am quite active, helpful and always there for people when they need me. I started to play in 2014 and so I've been playing for quite a long time in my opinion.

DEDICATED:

I am dedicated to the server because when I first joined this server, I felt like I was very close to it. It made me feel happy to play on a server which had enjoyable, and some of the best mini-games with a lot of the greatest maps I've ever played. I do tons of reports now after listening to a lot of people of how I can help out the server. I understood how to report, and I am now making daily reports each day. I report people who are hacking or not following the rules which Mineverse has set for each and every one of us. I report people not because I think it's funny, I also think it's actually helping out the moderators and it makes me feel like I'm making this server a much better place for everyone to play in. I always try to make people's day by asking them if they're well, if they're fine and if they're okay. Sometimes people who feel like they are down, I try to tell them to cheer up. This is what people who really want to succeed in life need to do, just be kind to others and remember to respect each other.

FRIENDLY:

I am very friendly across all community and the server. I am always trying my best to become friends with new people who I meet and try to make their day. I feel like that's one of my key things to always do because I've been raised up to be a thoughtful, and kind person. Sometimes I don't do that because I want to joke around and other stuff like that. I've thought about this a lot and then I finally stopped jerking around and swearing as much as I used to do it, then I did start doing it again, but decided to stop now. I always try and give everyone a warm-welcome on the forums whenever someone new joins and I'd say I'm pretty active on here + the server.

UNBIASED:

Sometimes I assume that people think I back stab them by reporting them on the forums, but the only reason why I report them is because I want this server and the community to be a friendly one. I love this server, and I never want to leave it again after what happened with my PC. So, yeah you guys might think I report you for no reason, but I do it because it's for the sake of the server. I'm trying to help the server out! I'm not doing it for fun!

MATURE:

I have a high level of maturity. I am quite mature, but not too strict. I always try to engage with people and have a talk with them and then try to make it into a conversation. I am always ready and wanting to talk with people to have a fun time and chill with them. Communications in the server is very big for me + I always try to meet new people and tell them that if they need me to do something, I'll be there to help them in every way I can. Also, I'm not some of those people who like to joke around with people now. I'm trying to overcome that, show the whole server that I am actually trying, and that I will never give up, neither will I ever give up on my dreams which is to become a mod on this one, particular server (Mineverse). :p

COMMANDS:

Some commands I know:

/kick (player) (reason)
    /tempban (player) (time) (reason)
    /mute (player) (time) (reason)
    /ban (player) (time) (reason)
    /unban (player)

When do these commands occur?

Hacking = Ban
    Advertising = Lobby Ban
    Scamming = Ban

Player/Staff disrespect = Ban
    Spam = Mute/Warning

How long can you be active for on the server everyday?

Not gonna lie, probably 2-3 hours on school days (after corona virus ends) and then 4-6 hours on the weekends. For holidays, 5-7 hours each day.

How long have you been playing on Mineverse for?

3+ years

Have you ever been banned in the past before? (Forums & In-game)

Well, I've been banned for about 3 days one time in 2016 for sending death threats to this one person who thinks I was. Then, recently, I got temp muted for death threats again... This temp mute really made me think about this after I knew this was quite bad. I feel though, that now I'm trying to change and I mean, I will never do any of this ever again. I feel like I can control my calmness and my aggressiveness around players, which motivates me to not say anything rude to anyone on the server. I'm being honest, because the next time I do this, I will regret it. Big time. So, I know that getting death threats is one of the worst things to get at the moment, but hopefully I can prove to you guys that I have changed.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Definitely have. I was on a different server (which was called CloudCraft) and from being a moderator, not only did I learn about kindness, but being extremely active, and helping out a lot. I was set some tasks to do for the server, maybe helping builders with building (if they needed help) and always checking no one was trying to swear in chat and become really toxic to a staff member or a player. So, I have learnt quite a bit from being a moderator over there but I feel like I might need to learn a lot more stuff yet as the server I was moderating wasn't obviously one of the best, it didn't have any forums as we couldn't get a server forums thing for the server. That was kind of annoying.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff?

I have over 500 posts on the forums, so yes.
    I do have 2FA set up which I was helped from a staff member @AtomBow <3 (thanks atom)
    I have been on the forums for more than 2 weeks.
    And I do have Discord + Skype for offline communication.

~.~.~.~OUTRO~.~.~.~

Thank you so much for viewing this Moderator Application by Zekrom! Hope you enjoyed and I'm going to be on the server all the time so find me in the mini-games: Skyblock, Skywars, OP PvP, Kit PvP or Infection! If you want to talk to me privately and ask me a question about this application, please do! :D It will make me really happy! DM me at Polish#6383

Supports: 52 :)
    No supports: 12 :(
    Neutral: 7 :eek:

THESE ARE BEING UPDATED BY THE WAY EACH DAY.

• Support Support x 30
    • No Support No Support x 7
    • Neutral Neutral x 3
    Last edited: May 25, 2020 at 7:19 PM
  2. Tom

Tom Established Member

Still support ;)

3. VertalX

VertalX Experienced Member

Neutral

4. ganting

Thanks Tom!
    Thank you for your feedback!

Last edited: May 8, 2020
  5. AtomBow

AtomBow Moderator Moderator

Very well Written app support :D

6. Rent.

Rent. Moderator Moderator YouTuber

Support bro, very polite and willing to help the server. You're not even toxic either, really rare on here. Best of luck :)

7. ganting

Thank you guys so much! :D <3 Really means a lot to me.

8. Gini

Gini Member

100% Support, you are very kind to everyone, very active on forums and in-game and as Rent said, you are not toxic, which is very rare on mv.

9. ganting

Thanks Gini! You the man! <3

10. Rasmuhjuul

Rasmuhjuul Established Member

Neutral - I haven't seen you ingame before.

11. Storm.

Storm. Member

Minecraft accounts: BeastXStorm
    support.

you seem very helpful and imformative. although I dont see you in-game, it could easily be because of time zones, or just the servers we play on.

12. Acceptation

Acceptation Moderator Moderator Premium

Minecraft accounts: Acceptation
    Support.

I see you all the time and every time we meet in-game you are always asking how I am doing. You're incredibly friendly and you have been reporting quite a lot. Keep going strong c:

13. ganting

Yeah, will try to connect with you on the server friend! :)

Thank you both so much! :D

14. Gxba

Gxba New Member

Minecraft accounts: Gxba
    I Defo support, pol1sh would be a great mod :D

15. ganting

:D Thank you so much Gxba!

16. iToggle

iToggle Established Member

Support! Literally never have seen him online without him asking me how my days been going and he always lifts up my mood.

17. ganting

Thanks iToggling! <3 You are one of the best people I have ever met in Mineverse!

18. MK4

MK4 Member

Support bro, you actually care about people and want to know how their day goes :D
    It makes playing on mineverse so much more positive and makes me forget about toxic players!

19. SaSa Sabrina

SaSa Sabrina Active Member

Minecraft accounts: Sa_Sa_Sabrina
    Support!

V active both on forms and in game, love the detail in your application :)

Just one critique:

Can you make it a bit more clear as to whether you were a mod on this server previously, or a different one?

Good luck! :D

20. ganting

Sorry, will edit it right now!