x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • OP PvP DDos[24][Lack of Evidence]

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Womping, Apr 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Womping

Womping Established Member

Use this forum to report a player for breaking any rule. Please include:
      1. Your ingame name: Womping/WeRunThis
      2. The offender's exact ingame name: A group of people, need to pinpoint by their IP
      3. A description of what rule they broke/how they broke it: DDosing, obviously hitting me off
      4. Evidence/full screenshots:
      There is a group of players on the server, that everytime I drop down and pvp them they will hit me offline for sometimes its 5 minutes, and sometimes its 30 seconds just long enough to crit me out and then they will continuously talk trash. I have 3 different videos of it happening and it's pretty obvious that is is them or somebody they are friends with. I have wireshark proof of the IP that continues to hit me off. I would hope this appeal gets transferred to somebody with higher power of seeing the IP's of people who join the server so they can pinpoint if the person ddosing is actually playing the server, or if it's someone in correlation to them. You can further contact me, and I can upload the videos on YouTube, and upload screenshots of the wireshark on discord. My discord is rat god#9999. Thank you for taking the time to check out my appeal and I hope we can get this problem solved because I'm just trying to play the server in peace.

2. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

You need evidence. 24 hours

3. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

Thank you for the report.
      Unfortunately the evidence provided is insufficient.
      Should you gain more evidence in the future, do not hesitate to report this player(s) again.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.