x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed DudeXon's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by _DudeXon, Apr 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. _DudeXon

_DudeXon Active Member

Introduction: Welcome to My Staff Application. I would like to introduce some background information about myself IRL. My IRL name is Bing and I'm currently 17 years old. I was born in China, however raised and currently living in Toronto, Canada. My hobbies that I love enjoying in my free time are singing, writing original song lyrics, and making music, and most of all that I can't live without in my life... listening to music. Even though I may seem like a person who love music, I also enjoy gaming. I have experienced playing minecraft for almost a decade. I got into playing Mineverse during the year of 2013. My beginning experience of Mineverse was increbibly awesome and entertaining to enjoy. I had a lot of fun and made lots of online friends. However, in the year of 2015 when I finally graduated from middle school, I had some issues due to unfunctional and unsustainable computer, in which I stopped coming back. Now that I have come back a few weeks ago from today, I'm glad that I have grown up till now to provide my own financial status for myself. Most of all to enjoy my free time with everyone in this server.

Your in-game name:

8 years ago, my original username use to be xXPvpGamerMCXx. However after coming back to minecraft, I have decided to permanently change my ingame username to DudeXon

What timezone are you in? Eastern Timeszone

What country do you live in?

I'm from Toronto, Canada, however born in China

What languages do you speak?

I speak English fluently and capable to communicate and comprehend in Chinese-Mandarin

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes, I absolutely provide all these resources in case of a urgent situation

Why do you think you should become a mod?

Socialable and Friendly

I believe that being socialable and friendly is essential not only to in a game, but also real life, no matter if you a working as a employee, customer service or a ingame adminstrator or moderator. Being able to be socialable and friendly, provides a good impresssion for the the audience or customer to witness. As a experienced waiter, I'm also easygoing and socialable, so I will always be happy to have a great conversation with you in your first experience on the server.

Responsible

I think being is responsible is extremely important no matter what position you are operating or managing, completeting your duty, and responsiblity is not only important to you and the players in the server, but it also provides a efficent and effective enviroment for staff members to continue or complete executing an another staff member's preparation of a forum post or any other staff-post discussions

Helpful

I think being helpful is something to be directly with towards players. Being a staff member is a significant role in to play as. It can also be reflected in real life. For example, any position of job, you are responsible to be helpful and provide all the service you are capable of delivering for the customer

Honest and Reliable

Being honest is something I normally and straightforward do. I understand that lying can not only cause yourself problems, but also cause the society more problem and which encounter an awful end result. Overally, I think no one is perfect, even if you did something bad or made a mistake, its okay to because we all can learn a lesson from the mistakes we make.

Experience

In lastly, experience. I think experience is something important towards the enviroment process of all staff member's work. But I also think its okay to start with having no experience in working as a position and enviroment that you aren't familar with because I believe that its all about dedication and being productive, dilligentt towards your work, and having the eager and determining to learn and improve from your performance to become better

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I am available to be on every afternoon till midnight, expect friday-saturday(5pm-11pm) and sunday (The entire day until I come back from work)
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing almost a decade (8years)
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      No, I have never been banned in any servers. If I was ever banned, it will obiviously be an accident commitment from a staff member.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Unfortunately, I have not experience in being a moderator in the past.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Do you have 50 Post Count? No
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Yes, I possess a discord/skype contact info.

Q/A : Why I approach/deciding on applying for Staff

Overally, the reason why I apply for staff is because I believe that Mineverse needs staff member who are consistent with his/her's duty, constantly online, and most of all possessing an availablity schedule, in which ingame terriosts wouldnt be likely to attempt to commit crime on the server. I believe that I have the potential to be one them.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    2. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.