x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Elder Scrolls Online

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by TronicTonic, Feb 18, 2018.

1. TronicTonic

TronicTonic Experienced Member

A few people may know of the game Elder Scrolls Online, and I usually play it on weekdays while playing MV on weekends. It's a very nice game, not the worst MMO ever. but you need good PC specs to play it. :/ My @ name on there(if you're familiar with the @ name system) is @TronicTonic and I can give you some invites to good guilds. If you don't have the game I recommend if you try it, play it for a little while as the new player experience isn't THAT great, but the recent update just made it better.

2. TronicTonic

TronicTonic Experienced Member

Also there has been talk of a brand new area being added soon. It is currently likely going to be part of a chapter.
      "There is also potentially evidence for a new Psijic Class. We know that Chapters will have large systems, such as classes, and Morrowind, obviously, had the Warden class and Battlegrounds. Assuming that Spellcrafting or Jewlerycrafting will come with the Summerset Chapter, then it could be possible we have an additional class, as well. There appears to be assets pertaining to a new Psijic Class, in a similar name and format to the Warden promotional assets: esoui\art\icons\store_warden_upgrade.dds See the picture above, the “warden” icon appears to have the file format of “store_CLASSNAME_upgrade”. The warden icon is the only file to have this exact file name format, and is only ever used for the Morrowind warden promotional material in game. esoui\art\icons\store_psijic_upgrade.dds In the .ZOSTF datamine, there is another filename of similar format, except with “Psijic” as the class name. There is also a Summerset Chapter header image file, as you would expect from a chapter in the chapters section of the crown store, its name is as follows: /esoui/art/store/pc_dlc_ss_chapterupgrade.dds This could be promotional material for a Summerset Chapter, with a Psijic Class as one of the reasons to buy the chapter. (This could also equally apply to a Psijic Skill line instead, however, historically, DLC guild skill lines such as Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild have had differently named guild icons) There is also further evidence of a player’s Psijic combat abilities and skills in later files, presumably used for a Psijic Class, or a Psijic Skill line. These also appear to be active abilities, instead of passive ones." Have fun with that data dump lol, this is going to be a fun update