x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Enjoy the last days of MV

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Archive' started by Dizzy, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Lets face it, with garbage owners, the server has been dying and is already dead. Today the server was DDOSED and probably still is being DDOSED and no mods or the owners are doing anything about it. If this continues, mineverse days are numbered. Enjoy the last days of mineverse everyone.
      (My proof is there is a new hacked client coming out that can bypass the current cheat detection system. The owners I believe are the only ones who can update that and they won't soooo bye bye mineverse)
      Hope you didn't spend too much on a rank.

• Like Like x 1
    2. CrystalConduct

CrystalConduct Experienced Member

No one cares, just leave dude if you hate this server.

• Like Like x 1
    3. WinterWaffles

WinterWaffles Experienced Member

If and when this does arise, I'm sure there will be someone in the mv staff team who will see to the issue and resolve it; patience is a virtue in these cases and it's clear to see that some people lack that quality and expect everything to be done at the tip of a hat.

4. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

I was on today wym

• Like Like x 1
    5. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Yeah, I hate that the moderators whom have precisely zero control over this are getting the blame.

You are unwanted, please leave.

6. Zulfqar

Zulfqar Well-Known Member

He is not entirely irrelevant though. For most of the part, what he said was somewhat true.

But yes, numerous threads have been made regarding similar institutes, but as expected, nothing was done. We just have to move on and accept what the owners want for the server.

7. tweeeds

tweeeds Experienced Member

someone ban this man

8. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Reported

9. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

You don't understand bud, people have waiting months for stuff to happen. They never did.

For what?? The hard truth that you both can't take?

Kyaaaal said:
      Yeah, I hate that the moderators whom have precisely zero control over this are getting the blame.

You are unwanted, please leave.
      I'm not blaming the mods, more of the owners. You should read before you comment buddy

You're a mod, is there anyway you can contact the owners and at least try to get them to fix stuff? Or are you just gonna wait till the servers dead?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2017
    10. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

I love how you all rate this like it means something xD your rate literally means nothing.

11. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

Honestly, this is getting ridiculous.

First of all, stop triple posting.

More to the point, I don't know what you expect to happen. You creating a thread about how bad mineverse is isn't gonna effect anything except for the way people view you. Obviously things can be improved, and don't think the owner doesn't know that. But this is, what, the fourth hate thread you've created. None of us are taking anything you say seriously.

If you hate mineverse, don't care about it or whatever, leave. I wouldn't lose sleep over it, honestly.

12. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Didn't mean to triple post. With these owners, I don't expect anything to happen. The whole purpose of this thread is to inform people what's going on the server and that the chances of it being fixed is minimal. I know you won't lose sleep over me leaving, you probably won't lose sleep over the server being DDOSED for good tomorrow or any day. But maybe you'll lose sleep over the fact that you were a mod on a server that is dying and you don't make any attempt at saving it. This is not a hate thread, it's an informative thread.
      Also the only people its affecting are the people who can't face reality and the truth. Everyone else I know in game views me as a person who can accept the sad truth. But please delete this post like you mods usually do or defend the owners who haven't done anything in month. I'd love to hear it.
      (PS: you may not see it but people in game have given up on the thought that the owners will do anything)

• Like Like x 1
    13. Sando3

Sando3 Tom Holland Premium

Moderators are very limited to what they can do, so please just dont hate on them. If you believe you know what is best for the server make suggestions. This thread is in no way informative. It is pure hate and salt

14. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

These threads make my skin crawl.
      The server isn't being "DDOSED". Do you even know what a DoS attack is? Do you even know the security measures in place to mitigate DoS attempts? Do you know what a computer is, how they work? Boo, you live in a place where the server can't be connected to super-fast, does that mean the server is being 'DDOSED', no.

Go read about the topic before you come spewing your ignorant slander.
      They must mean something, they must meaning something enough for you to make a reply dedicated to these 'meaningless' ratings.

And? When isn't there a 'new hacked client' coming out? It's how the anti-cheat market works. I thought it was a pretty simple process, apparently not:
      1. AC (Anti Cheat) developer makes a plugin to combat cheaters
      2. Cheat developer makes a client to bypass the new AC
      3. Repeat

15. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

I've always made suggestions, so have plenty of other people, even months ago. None have happened, not even the basic stuff that needed to happen. I'm not blaming the mods or hating them. I will admit there is hate towards the owners but there is good reason for that. But I disagree about it not being informative, it's informative in the fact that the server is being DDOSED.

16. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

DDOSED is someone attacking your connections to a server in simple terms. I know there is a new anti cheat to combat it. But the question is will the owners update it? I'd think not due to the fact that they don't update or fix anything. I may make your skin crawl but your pure stupidity makes me lose braincells at an alarming rate.

17. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

This post is idiotically contrasting itself.
      A DDoS is a distributed denial of service attack, it takes effort to put an effective DDoS attack into place, much harder than doing a DoS attack. So, no - the server isn't being 'DDOSED'. I'm not questioning your judgement of the owners, I'm questioning the stupid idea that an attack is underway on Mineverse, a Minecraft server. To be honest, I don't think even the lowest of the low script kiddies would want to pull off a DDoS attack on Mineverse.

Your last statement there really has me in tears... As if I'm the stupid one. People are still on the server, so tell me how it is being 'DDOSED'? This thread isn't informative, it's nothing short of slander, you just throw 'DDOS' in there to make it look like you know something about what's going on. I'm going to take a wild guess and suggest that you have no idea about Mineverse's security that's in place to stop DDoS attacks.

18. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Server was attacked yesterday, others are posting about it, I'm simple being the one to say that if it gets worse the owners won't fix it. Deal with the truth or keep replying like you know what's going on.

19. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

'Deal with the truth', I hear this from so many people. It just so happens every single one of them is in denial.
      Learn the difference between a DDoS and DoS attack. Seriously. This server has DDoS protection, and quite a reputable company at that, so again, it probably wasn't a denial of service attack...

20. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Wasn't that big yesterday, but eventually it will get worse. Those people aren't in denial they just accepted that the owners gave up on the server and probably just milking it for cash.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.