x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed EpicAgentJ moderator application (fixed)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by EpicAgentJ, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ Experienced Member

Greetings Mineverse. This is the day that I shall proceed to accept my responsibility of my actions to help the Mineverse community. My in-game name is EpicAgentJ and I am currently 38 years old. I have been playing Mineverse 4 years ago, I have been searching around the web for Minecraft servers, and this server appealed to me the most out of all of them. Yes, it is weird that I am playing Minecraft while I am 38 years old, but that is because this way. I became hooked up Minecraft servers, always a fan Player Vs Player style-like games. I wanted to become a moderator very much, ever since that I played this server on the 2nd year of my life on Mineverse. Although, it seems that I am going to have doubts in myself.

Hence my doubts, my family never gave up on me. And I felt like a mature man to take actions. Now, I am ready, and shall become a Mineverse moderator.

Your in-game name:
      My in-game name is EpicAgentJ, I will not be changing my username.

What timezone are you in?
      I am in the Eastern Time Zone.

What country do you live in?
      I live in the United States of America

What languages do you speak?
      I speak English, that is soon to speak French and Russian.

Do you have necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc.)
      I have nessacary means of capturing evidences as I can record people using a recording software, and can also screenshot them.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I want to become a mod so I can take in more responsibility of Minecraft. I have many friends and people out there who needs to be helped with support.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I am mostly active in the afternoons, usually 3-5 hours per day. Frequently getting off of Minecraft and going back on each time.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

Approximately 4 years. The year after Mineverse came out.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

I have never been banned in Mineverse completely. I have recieved some warnings for spam though.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I don't, but a moderator has told me what it is like when I messaged him in-game.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No

Yes
      Do you have 50 post count?
      Yes
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes

Do you have skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?

Yes
      Conclusion:

Many people out in the Mineverse community need help with the games they are playing in. This can either include from being lobby glitched to LAG. I would like to volenteer of becoming a life time mod to help all of you. That is why I shall become a mod.

2. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.