x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed EpicAgentJ re-moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by EpicAgentJ, Feb 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ Experienced Member

Greetings Mineverse community. I am here to apply for a moderator on the official Mineverse server on Minecraft. This day that shall be known for another responsible member to join your server, and here are the details of me:

Your in-game name: EpicAgentJ, I will not be changing my name or I haven't changed my name at all.
      What timezone are you in? Eastern Time Zone
      What country do you live in? United States of America
      What languages do you speak? English, which I will soon speak French and Russian
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I have a extremely well screenshot taker. I also have a recording software that can record players hacking.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I want to become a moderator since I want to take more responsibility of taking care of the Mineverse community, while helping others unlike me playing Mineverse games almost everytime.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? I am usually on about 3 hours per day, but I frequently get off and back on, so about 3-5 times I am on.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? 4 years, the year after Mineverse was released.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) I have never been banned in my Mineverse life.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? No, but I know what a moderator does as if people told me what it is for.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No. Yes
      Do you have 50 Post Count? Yes
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes
      Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication? Yes

2. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.