x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed EpicAgentJ's re-application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by EpicAgentJ, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ Experienced Member

Greetings Mineverse, and welcome to my moderator application! My name is Caleb, 16-year-old Male with an English accent. Whom I have start to have an interest of becoming a moderator on the Mineverse server. Don’t know me? Feel free to start a conversation or send me a message on my profile page! I am happy to start a conversation or a discussion for something anytime! For my page, click here! For further information, click here (for my introduction)! Thank you!

★❤☀★❤☀★❤☀★❤☀ Interview ★❤☀★❤☀★❤☀★❤☀

Your in-game name?:

EpicAgentJ, I am not planning to change it any time soon.

What timezone are you in?:

Eastern Time Zone / UTC-05:00

What country do you live in?:

United States of America (a.k.a, USA)

What languages do you speak?:

I currently speak English. I am soon going to be speaking French and Russian.

Do you have necessary means of capturing evidence?:

Yes, I have F4, bandicam, and I can screenshot rule-breakers.

Why do you think you should become a mod?:

From overtime, I have many reasons why I should become a mod:

Maturity:

For being a 16 year old, I still play Minecraft today. People could think that I have a poor living and is not mature, but that is not the case at all. I hope many others can see me as mature and to handle situations without getting into an argument anytime, not even once. From inappropriate speech to yelling at a moderator for muting or banning. I try not to argue with players as much as possible and try my best to solve the situation calmly or simply ignore it. Although, being mature, I am always up for a laugh and friendly to others.​

Loyal:

While being Mature, I am indeed loyal too. While keeping my eye out for rule breakers, I also have fun with my friends on the server. In Case of someone is alone, or none of his friends are online, I am a one of those people who are friendly to everybody! Either from a different country, or a different language, I use kind manners to make the players experience a better place!

Experience and rule knowledge ship:

Although, I was never a moderator on another server before, but I know the pressure of becoming a staff member and the requirements. Since you don’t get that much rewards from becoming a staff member, which it is totally fine. This didn’t stop me from creating this application to become a moderator. I know when I can spot rule breakers and when it is the appropriate time to report them. I know, some of my reports were false, but since I now I know what counts as a rule or not. Although, these are the commands I know from a staff moderator:

/kick [player]

/fly

/god​

/ban [player]

/banip [player]

/mute [player]

Non-Biased:

I would never hesitate to punish a rule breaker, either my friend or foe. I also wouldn’t just punish somebody because they may not be one of my favorite friends in my entire life. This shows that I will never abuse my commands, no matter what circumstances.

Activity:

I am often online, frequently on and off. However, I am mostly onineverse forums when I am offline. I also try to get on many servers as possible, each day. So that I can catch rule breakers from each server. This means that I can punish rule breakers quicker, so other players can enjoy their quality times quicker.
      , and I try to be online everyday. If I am on a holiday (From going on vacation, evets, etc.), I will announce I will be offline for a period of time before I go inactive. I have loads of wi=fi on my nphone, so I can go on M

Calm:

Unlike other people, I don’t scream at people when I am trying to get them to follow the rules. I simply just ask them while avoiding to use CAPS on my conversation. If I must use CAPS, I will use it nicely as possible, so the player will understand me easier. Which makes it that I am also patient, so I don’t lose my temper that if I am trying to tell somebody the truth and they refuse to see it. This makes it that I will use my patiences in every situation and will not lose my temper at all. So the Mineverse community will be more comfortable with me because I will not use CAPS.

Helpful

I can organize my catagory of my play-time on Mineverse and responsibility on Mineverse as well. During my responsibility, I usually keep my eye on the rule-breakers and search for those people who need help on Mineverse (Chat settings, don’t know what to do, etc.).

Resilient:

I am resilient all the time. If something doesn’t go my way on Mineverse, reality, or having a rough time, I don’t let that keep my hopes and confidence down. I keep on going and not let it end my great experience. I will always work with my abilities to help others and never give up, no matter what.

Trustworthy:

I am trustworthy, my friends and players can all trust me. My friends can trust me to help them with what they need, whenever. My friends can also count on my to catch the rule-breakers so the other players don’t have to go through the harsh times with the hackers. I am also trusted to not abuse my powers and many more things, in their point of view at least.

Truthful:

I will admit when I make a mistake, and I shall confess when I do something bad. This means that I am truthful, or honest. This means that I don’t keep building up karma for myself so the punishment only gets worse. This means that I am very truthful, and I will always be honest.

Fast typer:

I can type FAST. My words per minute are over thirty, which is not common for other people. Only 0.6% are grammar errors. With this useful mechanic, I can execute a command quickly, without any trouble. Which I can also make reports and punish rule-breakers more efficient and more quickly.

Goals:

My goals in Mineverse are to currently:

Make Mineverse a better community (Laughter, happy, etc.)

‘Remove’ the rule-breakers from Mineverse.

No violations (More reports)

See more people online (Timezones?!)

How long can you be active on the server everyday?:

I am mostly active about 3-5 times per day, but I frequently get on and off. Those times usually take up 1-2 hours per day of my activity. For a more efficient active time that I am on, this might help you:

Sunday: 3:00pm-4:30pm

Monday: 5:00pm-6:00pm

Tuesday: 500pm-6:30pm

Wednesday: 7:0opm-7:30pm

Thursday: 5:00pm-7:00pm

Para

Friday: 6:30pm-8:00pm

Saturday: 5:00pm-7:00pm

This implies that, even though I frequently get off and on, this can mean that I can surprise rule-breakers easily. Although, I am not on-and-off each time on Mineverse on purpose though.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?:

I have been playing Mineverse for around 3 years. I have been on forums for around 1 year.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums and In-game):

I have never been banned on Forums and In-game.

★❤☀★❤☀★❤☀★❤☀ Requirements ★❤☀★❤☀★❤☀★❤☀

Do you have 50 post count?

Do you have Two Factor Authentication setup?

Have you had 2 weeks registered on Mineverse forums?

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?

2. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

No support.
      - You only got 50 messages so you could meet the requirements
      - Not well-known
      - Reports...?

3. Surge

Surge Boss Member

Agreed with Andrew Take time to get well known and do reports

No Support.

4. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.