x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Everything Wrong with MineVerse :)

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by michael, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

Why is it stupid?

2. kei

kei Well-Known Member

It's stupid because you are not providing any feedback or insight as to why you're supporting the person. If you're going to share your opinion, you might as well say why you feel that way. It's constructive and it adds to the discussion. Just saying "Support" or "No Support" is like answering a math problem without showing any work. How or why did you reach that conclusion? It makes sense for it to be classified as post farming because it's a simple 1-2 word response that is not really necessary, thought-provoking, or productive. I don't know if this is what Bman thinks, but this response is solely based on my personal thoughts.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    3. Khortex

Khortex Experienced Member

dont really care to read most of this, but the one thing i noticed was you're not allowed AFK Farm, i mean are you constantly supposed to move around on skyblock, AFK Farming is just a dumb rule.

• Like Like x 1
    4. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

Supporting someone's application is self-explanatory. :L

You're supporting them because you think they are capable of being a moderator and because you believe they would be good at it...I don't see why you have to explain the obvious.

5. louisC1402

louisC1402 Active Member

Alright thanks.

6. con

con Active Member

You are missing OP. Oppvp2 is the only op up and it's horrible. Whenever you hit somebody you get lagged back, and they either start flying which is a glitch, or get glitched in to the ground. It actually sucks, mineverse needs to get it together and fix this. With their staff just sitting around like always nothing gets done and mineverse is just dying faster and faster.

7. BodyShaming

BodyShaming Active Member

FOR REAL, oppvp2 is so laggy, people are flying and are in the ground. The whole servers needs a reset and needs to gain some publicity. Becoming successful in skyblock is really hard. Sell prices are nothing compared to buy prices and how tf do u get mobs to spawn

8. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Please explain how we have anything to do with this? It honestly disappoints me how much I have to explain this to people.

We have nothing to do with any glitches, bugs, or maintenance, the most we can do is hit up crew and hope he sees the message. We are not capable of fixing it.

9. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

I think you guys do your best, but fall victim to our high standards.

• Like Like x 1
    10. con

con Active Member

I honestly don't care. Noob, Pile, BMAN, and maybe some other people can see it and fix it but do they? No. It's because they wanted to own a server, but when they lost all of their popularity they stopped caring for it. They originally lost their population when they wouldn't fix the server in 2016-2017. Maybe they should actually get off their bums and fix it.

11. i_am_youtuber

We're not trying to make you explain, what we'resaying is that we have the ratings for a reason, and if your post consists of basically just "support" or "no support" than you should be using the ratings system, not posting.
      So you don't care about the facts I just gave you, and would rathere continue to be salty and blame us for things we have no control over?

1. Pile hasn't even been with us for around a year now, bman left around a month ago but still does support tickets occasionally.

2. All of them while on the team worked their butts off keeping this server alive, bman and crew have been going to college yet still doing the most they can for this server. Which is quite a bit with the number of bugs that pop up (you should know considering you're trying to trash them about it).

Anymore posts in this thread trying to trash staff and admins I am going to delete and punish for, I will not tolerate you people trying to trash them while remaining clueless about all of what they do.

• Like Like x 1
    12. michael

michael Well-Known Member

Well one might say this is under the rant section so honestly rant about the staff is all they are doing. Which from my perspective isn't against the rules.

You do what you have to do they are just stating the facts pretty soon their won't even be 20 players that will play on the mv at the rate it's going (by the way I'm not server hating) heck just this morning I found out all my friends had quit mineverse besides one which him and me are thinking about quitting as well it's just not fun anymore, rules are to strict and to me crew doesn't listen to what his players are saying anymore, it's just so stupid now. Also college is only like a few hours a day? so for them not to at least make a little progress a day or even keep the players updated with what's going on its just pretty bad if I do say so my self. Heck I own a bungee server like mv and I can make more progress in a week than they can do in a day and from me being around my own servers for so long I know when things change and to me it seems like nothing has been done lately. Also you might say crew is doing a lot but how do you really know that? Like honestly he may have did a lot when the revamp came out that's clear but still but now to mostly every player it seems like progress has came to a halt.

PS. No disrespect and no hate intended. :)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    13. i_am_youtuber

Exept they are not ranting, they are disrespecting the admins and staff in general.

If you go to any of the bigger severs and do things you will find we are quite lax on rules. (Especially on the ban length front)

Crew does look at the suggestions forum quite often, and I can imagine he sometimes looks through things like these too.

I can imagine they would need to study and such quite a lot, and while he could do a better job of updating players on things I agree, I know he works like he'll keeping this server up and running.

14. con

con Active Member

I have a friend that goes to harvard and only needs to study for like 3 hours per day and he's a doctor. Without doctor work.

Besides Noob should honestly just stop caring for this server only ignorant people are donating such as 8 year olds, and he basically already has stopped caring.

The only reason you care is because you're apart of the staff team, so you are just trying to protect them.

15. i_am_youtuber

That's still what, 5 hours if you include the time it takes to travel and do the course? (Assuming he is not on campus, which I doubt he is)

I don't get your logic. You're trying to trash the admins and crew for not caring (which isn't true) but also trying to say that they shouldn't be caring?

The reason I'm staff is because I care about this server, the reason I'm defending them is also because I care about the server. So what you're saying is half true.

16. michael

michael Well-Known Member

Ive been thinking the only time I've seen crew on the server was only got a few sec then he just vanishes what can u do in only a few seconds? (Besides restart the server, some might say he's in vanish but all the years I've been playing mv he's never been in vanish) Lmao. Twitter might be a great way to speak your mind, can't get banned there. :)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018