Farewell

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Ruminisque, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Active Member

I just wrote a long post describing my story and connection to Mineverse, but I accidently backtabbed and it was all deleted.

Essentially, I just want to thank the past and current players of Mineverse for the entertainment, friendships, and life lessons I've learned here. Despite originating as an immature child, I think I've managed to learn from the reactions and bans received from my annoyances, and have emerged not just as a better Mineverse player, but as a better person.

I have countless priceless memories of the good times I've had here, but there's not enough room for them all, and there's too many people to name.

I hope you all have a great future, and I'll catch you on the flipside.

I don't plan to really respond to any comments, but I'll read them nonetheless.

2. Abbieee

Abbieee tea sipper Moderator

Minecraft accounts: spicyabbie
    Aw I’m going to miss you! I hope life treats you well! Come back and visit every once in a while!

3. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Senior Moderator Senior Moderator

Minecraft accounts: i_am_youtuber
    Senior Moderator
    Sorry man, I've heard reasons / speculations as to why ya left and hope ya can forgive me <3

4. Porky

Porky Moderator Moderator

Minecraft accounts: Xokah pvpClub
    oh, cya man. We go back a long time, and you were really one of the nicest people here. I’m gonna miss having you around ;c

5. Accept

Accept Well-Known Member

Minecraft accounts: Acceptation
    Ouch I miss playing with you on kitmap, they where the good times. At least I think it was you. Anyways have a good life, take care.

6. oneSquad

oneSquad goodly pvper Moderator

Nice knowing you, hope to see you a round soon ;( Bye