x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Infection Fix Anticheat

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Carbonyx, Oct 10, 2019.

?

?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. Carbonyx

Carbonyx Experienced Member

Note that this thread is for infection only. I cannot speak for OP/KitPvP, but based on the number of people I see looking for mods on Infection, I can only assume the problem is the same there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

https://streamable.com/dxwa4
      https://streamable.com/c2ova

Above are two clips of mine in which I was banned by "Anticheat." The first one shows the entire lobby being spawned in a glitched state. I relog in order to become a zombie, and am banned for "flying" by Anticheat. Oh well, false positives can happen, and as long as hackers are banned too I can deal with this every once in a while. (We'll get to this later.)

The second clip is me drawing circles with Optifine's zoom function. Banned for aim assist. Once again, false positives can happen, and I'm okay with it if hackers are getting banned too. (Again, we're getting to this.)

Contained in the spoiler is a list of streamable links that showcase every hacker I have ever caught.

The first and last clips are taken 30 days apart from each other. By my count, there are 40 clips up there, some of which showcase two or more hackers. This is a rate of more than one hacker per day.

I play Mineverse quite a bit. 20 hours a week if I had to guess. Nighttime is prime time for hackers, and I always catch at LEAST one hacker per day. On weekends I can catch up to 5 per day.

Remember when I talked about false positives? Pick a random clip and look at it. Chances are you will see egregious flying, reach, aura, etc. Guess how many of these hackers anticheat caught?

None. Not a single one. The only reason they are banned is because I reported them. In all but two or three of these reports, no staff were present. Some of these clips were recorded at 1 AM on a weeknight, others were recorded at 3 PM on a weekend. Others still were recorded in the middle of a weekday. No staff.

Fix anticheat. If it can't be fixed, replace it. NC+ is free, and AAC is $20.

That is all.

2. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

Support just have a temporary one against flying until the custom one is finished or ready enough

3. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Obviously we can all agree that an anticheat that actually functions properly is long overdue, not just for infection, but for the server as a whole. Support.

4. Mr. Friendly

Mr. Friendly Experienced Member

I'm speaking for those who play kitpvp. Its ironic when you get kicked for going into your inventory (inventory C ban). But someone using speed hacks, kill aura, and reach are completely unnoticed by the anticheat. Although I understand its merely a program, everyone makes mistakes. I simply would like to see the current anticheat be updated/improved or just plug in an entire new anticheat. Support :)

5. HotProtato

HotProtato Active Member

I asked a handful of anticheat authors, they all stated that they don't believe disguises would make a difference. They all check packets rather than events. I can strongly vouch for https://www.mc-market.org/resources/475/

6. Carbonyx

Bumping this thread until anticheat is fixed day 1

7. HotProtato

HotProtato Active Member

https://www.mc-market.org/resources/475/ Get this. I use it, I use iDisguise, it works perfectly with disguises. If anything doesn't work, instead of trying to fix it yourself, you should contact the (very responsive) author.

8. Torch

Torch Builder Builder

9. HotProtato

HotProtato Active Member

For the "Hackers", also categorise their "Alts" and how many times they've been banned xD

10. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

They are mostly the same hacker but come on different alts, I think the best way to counter that would be an ip-ban also, what software do you use to record :D

11. Carbonyx

gonna b 100% real with you chief, I use windows game bar lol.

I mean it works just fine, always there, easy to use. I use to use Shadowplay but then I switched to an AMD card and their software is garbage.

12. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Thanks

13. Carbonyx

Bumping this thread until anticheat is fixed day 5

Current number of hackers caught: 50