x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Inactive Freakface109's Moderator Re-Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Freakface, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Freakface

Freakface Well-Known Member

Introduction

Hello, my name is Daniel, welcome to my moderator application. Back in 2013, when I was still sort of new to Minecraft, my cousin was always showing me new servers that he liked. One day he showed me Mineverse. Instantly it became my favorite server, and I would play it for hours every day. I was obsessed with OP Factions and Skywars at the time. And as new minigames came out, I fell in love with those as well. I remember when ArcherPvP came out (my favorite gamemode) I thought it was the coolest thing. And now I have reached a 8,427/366 K/D ratio. Needless to say, I am in love with Mineverse, and am ready to take my support to the next level.

What is your in-game name?
      My current name is Freakface109, but I have been known as MrsZentios in the past.

What timezone are you in?
      UTC-08:00 (Which is Pacific Time Zone in the USA)

What country do you live in?
      I live in the United States of America. I don't plan on moving out of the country. I like it here.

What languages do you speak?
      I currently am only fluent in English. However, school is starting soon for me and I am taking a Spanish class. I also know a small amount of French as well.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes, I use OBS to record evidence, and use the standard F2 button to take screenshots.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I think I should become a moderator because I possess traits that good moderators should have. I also love Mineverse and it's community.

Trustworthy:
      I am a very trustworthy person. I can always be counted on to tell the truth, especially when it is important. I never scam people, as I would never want to purposely upset somebody.

Mature:
      Even though I am still quite young, I believe I am mature for my age. I know how to handle all sorts of situations. I very rarely rage for any reason, I usually just quietly get annoyed lol.

Responsible:
      I am very responsible. Although, my school grades last year contradict that, every other year I have always gotten pretty good grades. I am pretty good at doing things on time.

Unbiased:
      I am generally an unbiased person. I will not choose sides, I will make careful decisions based on what I know.

Patient:
      Patience is one of the greatest qualities I have I think. Waiting is just something I have always had to do since I have little brothers around, and I have become very patient.

Friendly:
      I am a pretty friendly person most of the time. I am always listening to others' problems and helping them out whenever they need it.

Reliable:
      You can always rely on me to make the right decisions, and complete my tasks as soon as possible.

Open-Minded:
      I am very open-minded. I always am open to what others say and whether I agree or not, I still am respectful and willing to try new things.

Respectful:
      I always try my best to treat people with respect, no matter how rude or disrespectful to me they are. I have been raised to always be kind and respectful to everybody.

Fair:
      Fairness is a quality I think is very important. I always try to be fair and give others a chance.

Dedicated:
      I know how to be very dedicated. Last year, I was on the freshman football team for my school, and currently I'm trying out for Junior Varsity. I am very familiar with working hard and doing things when I really don't feel like it.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Weekdays:
      In-Game: For a few months since I have football practice immediately after school, about 1-2 hours.
      Once the season ends, it can be 2-4 hours.

Forums: About 1-3 hours

Weekends:
      In-Game: About 3-5 hours
      Forums: About 1-4 hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing Mineverse for about 4 years. I started in 2013, I cannot remember which month :(

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      I have been banned from ArcherPvP for a month before, because I used an axe, which was against the rules. However I didn't know that at the time and had no intention of breaking the rules. However, I still take full responsibility for it.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I do have past experience as a moderator. My friend used to host a server called PvPDome, which averaged 10-15 people daily, but since he ran out of money he had to shut it down a while ago. I know how to enforce rules, and I am familiar with the commands that I will need to use.

Official Requirements

Do you have 50 Post Count?
      Currently, I only have 115 posts, but that will be increasing a lot soon. As I plan to become more involved in forums than I have been previously, regardless of whether I'm accepted as a moderator or not.

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes, I set it up a long time ago.

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes, I have had a forums account for almost 3 years. I registered on the forums on Dec 12, 2014.

Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?
      I have Skype and TeamSpeak 3 both for offline communication.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    2. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Please get TeamSpeak 3 in order to complete the requirements. You have 24 hours to complete this task.

3. Freakface

Thank you for the response. I have installed TeamSpeak 3 and connected to ts.mineverse.com
      Original application will be updated as well.

4. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

@Freakface109
      Too many colors, it makes it hard to read (just a tip.)
      Too big of a font, use a smaller one because it makes it look like you're just trying to take up space.
      Never seen you in-game.
      Although you have several different points under "Why do you think you should become a mod?", there is almost no information under them.
      After your introduction, you have 803 words (or letters, I don't remember what it said.) The problem is, most of them are, what I call "filler words."
      ex.
      You use plenty more of these. (You basically just repeat what you just said in the bold, and just THAT is half your sentence, meaning you put no effort into this.)
      No effort overall, try again later if you feel like actually trying.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    5. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

I am going to go with neutral for now, good luck though.

6. Freakface

I see the points you have made. Thank you for the feedback and I will do my best to try to change my application to make it more appealing and overall better. As for not seeing me in-game, what gamemodes do you play? I am on all the time. Mostly on KitPvP, ArcherPvP, Skyblock. Maybe we can meet and chat?

Thank you for reading through my application and responding. I hope your decision will become positive in the future. In the mean-time, would you like to meet on a gamemode and talk?

7. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

I am currently on Prison, if you'd like to come on.

8. fireplaces

fireplaces Experienced Member

Neutral for right now, don't see you in-game and no information listed. Good luck with your application!

9. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

Neutral

10. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

No support

11. Josh9131993

Josh9131993 Active Member

Never seen in game, probably time zone differences, otherwise I am neutral because it seems that despite the fact that you have had this forums account for 3 years only now when you apply for moderator do you promise that you will be active. I know you said regardless of whether you get accepted but the fact that in your mod app you promise to become more active implies that you are only going to be active to get mod.

Just IMHO

12. PerciFi

PerciFi Active Member

very much support

13. PerciFi

PerciFi Active Member

i am not disagreeing about wat u said but wat he said was the truth i played with him on archerpvp when i was still a noob on there he saw that i was playing alot of archerpvp and still didnt have stuff so he helped me start off and gave me a maxed set i ended up reaching baltop 2 bc of that this was about a year ago and i still remember him so as i said very much support

14. benji

benji Well-Known Member

I'd suggest changing up the colours a bit on the application.

Neutral, Good luck.

15. RussianGrenade

RussianGrenade Active Member

No support
      -Need more details under why you think you should be mod
      -You need to be on more, 1-2 hours won't cut it during 5 days

16. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

No support

17. PiLe

PiLe Retired Admin Premium

This application has gone more than 30 days inactive.
      If you wish to still apply for staff feel free to message a staff member and they can reopen this application for you.
      Thank you for applying for Mineverse.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.