x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • games

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by penguin, Apr 10, 2017.

1. penguin

penguin Experienced Member

so, I'm back at it again...
      I want to say ahead of time that I am truly sorry if this offends anyone, and I don't want to disrespect any of the staff team.

So..... were do I start? I know everyone loves the resets, but you guys need to space them out. when you do them all at once, one will be segregated, because everyone will go to the same server to "be the best around, and no one will ever let me down."

second, you need new games. you haven't added a new game in a while, and Minecraft games are changing. if you add new games (check one of my other posts), more people will come, and although that may bring hackers, in the end, if you clean them all up, people will have a more fun experience.

last, you guys have a couple of games that no one plays. I would take them off, because then you have room for more games. if you don't, you have used space that is useless.

overall, you guys are good, but I would step up on the game when it comes to games.

2. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

Rant thread number 500.

3. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

You do realize you can get your post count up by commenting on other peoples post?
      No need to make useless threads about problems that everyone already knows about.

4. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

The rant section is a place where people can rant on what they feel like, as long as it doesn't break the rules. He can make as many threads as he wants on issues that concerns him but have already been said.

5. penguin

thank you

6. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

The rant section is where you're supposed to make random "useless" threads.

7. penguin

cx

8. zoestar6

zoestar6 Active Member

When people don't understand the meaning of 'rant' and they say people already know about the issues. People it's a rant section -also my favourite section :) If the random stuff got mixed with really important stuff it would be like trying to find a homework page in my unorganized binder.

9. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

EXACTLY