x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Hacking is Rediculous (Anti-Cheat is BOOF)

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by Mr. Friendly, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Mr. Friendly

Mr. Friendly Experienced Member

Rant time. Im extremely pissed off with this . Ive died twice today by two different hackers on kitpvp loosing two full p4 gear sets. Its getting ridiculous. Don't even say "Just report them" Because reporting them wont do considering alt accounts and you don't get you gear back for it. But oh the anti-cheat will ban me for going into my inventory but its incapable of banning someone using every damn hack in the book. I want to play the pvp game modes because their fun but its impossible with the amount of hackers. Takes all the fun out of it. IM pretty much stuck to playing skyblock, which is fun, but something has got to be done eventually about the anti-cheat. I get mods and other staff have lives and they cant be on all the time, its life. But at least have a effective anti-cheat. Rant over.

2. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

They get banned on their mains the issue is they keep on coming on with alts

3. Apolleyen

Apolleyen Active Member

Yeah, hackers do get annoying, and anti-cheats can get a little unfair. Thanks for making it aware for other people of these hackers.