x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Hear what i have to say -D4mnnX- Draka92

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by JustBroken, Jun 9, 2020.

1. iToggle

iToggle Active Member

Man I might be leaving kitpvp/oppvp aswell, it really isn't a good place to be around in (no im not saying im not toxic I will sometimes be toxic aswell) its just the vibe that I get from it its really not fun anymore. Then theres cleaners, 2v1ers, etc etc. The list goes on when it comes to these game-modes. Unless you adapt to the toxicity and cleaning and on and on you pretty much cant be bothered to play. I wish you the best of luck as you were a very good friend of mine.

2. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

Are you leaving or not?

3. JustBroken

JustBroken Active Member

I know.. thanks so much man you too!!

I don't know... It depends on if you want me on the server and my videos..

Go watch this video just uploaded.

4. Larvar

Larvar Active Member

<3 sad to see you leave the server, but i will be on TrexicKitPvP so see you there my brother! i have been playing since 2014 i think and its very sad how the server is ed up and people leaving, i will probaly leave too, thanks for being ur friend and hope i will see you on other server like trexickitpvp! <3 <3 <3

5. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

No thanks. But you said you were leaving, and this is a farewell post, so you might want to consider leaving now. You've said your piece right? Or was this just an attempt to get attention?

6. JustBroken

JustBroken Active Member

I made this post to demostrate how the server is full of toxic and bad people, and i'm seeing that soo many people like me and that give me strenght ;). The video that i made its just a Goodbye go watch it.

For Larvar thanks man! We will see for sure in Trexic brother ;)

7. Jonkeh1337

Jonkeh1337 Active Member

Its me Jonkeh i Will miss you alot you were a really good teamate that helped me alot IF i got 2v1 or something like that and i Will miss your mineverse montage but i understand that you want to take a break so cya my brother❤️

8. ChibiMonkey

ChibiMonkey Active Member

I am going to have to disagree with almost everything you said up here. Don't try to act all innocent and make people feel bad for you when you where the one who was the most toxic. You where the one who 6v2ed me and skexey for 6 hours one night and you where the one that hard macroed on everyone the most as shown you would never put in your youtube you healing because you clearly macroed. Sorry but this is so disappointing to see someone try to guilt trip everyone into liking you or unbanning you.

9. JustBroken

JustBroken Active Member

The last thing i want is the unban... I made a mistake and i will pay it, not like people that run to make an appeal... As i said to TQAD i was just replying to your toxicity towards me, like 2 heals against me or flaming.. Skexey started using reach agains me like 10 times and all the kitpvp community know that he's clearly hacking. I never 6v2nned you cuz i just do 1v1 or 2v2 i do fair fights not like you that cleans me everytime... I caught you in a video so many times when you killed me after fights... And don't come here to say that i hard used macro without proofs, and its not even true.

For Jonkeh thanks so much man you are a very good friends of mine, I always liked you!

10. Morgaennn

Morgaennn Established Member

The server is turning into a dogpit where people closet cheat as hard as they can just enough where they don't get banned. It's total garbage. I understand your frustration. Besides since there's so many closet cheaters, legit people start cheating so they can compete otherwise there's no point in playing.

11. iToggle

iToggle Active Member

literally the wisest thing i've seen someone say on here lmfao.

12. Purge

Purge Boss Member

You didnt macro you used history?

13. Rony

Rony Experienced Member

Killed me on mineverse get 6 potted on mmc wont come on lunar server bc ur autoclicker doesnt bypass. Macroes in his own videos what a dumb ........ I mean its so obvious that ur autoclicking why do you still swing after you kill them? Do you remember you 1v1 me and i dropped you because u couldnt eat ur gapple because u were hitting me. Instead of eating it. You say you get cleaned / 3v1 u do the same with Basiclly and iToggling.

14. iToggle

iToggle Active Member

g he literally got on lunar and you didnt get on? I don't understand why this is coming from you. You literally use crits and cheat so hard, I'd imagine your history proves that.

15. Rony

Rony Experienced Member

He never got on lunar lmao first he told me he laggs on lunar than he told me i cant join the server. You say i use criticals hacks ur retarded you get kicked like 10 times a day....

16. JustBroken

JustBroken Active Member

You are ridiculous.. you still throwing on me everywhere without any proof.. you still saying that i use an autoclicker just because i'm better than you and i dropped you so many times, thats so dumb, just stop that. And don't come here saying that i didn't hop on lunar cause it's not true and i have the proofs when you lose on mmc.

17. JustBroken

JustBroken Active Member

What iToggling says it's true, you're the one salty and toxic as always.

18. Rony

Rony Experienced Member

You started it u litterly said "im not fighting you iShadowZ im only going to clean you" because i dropped u 4 times lmao.