x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Inactive Help me

Discussion in 'Help' started by Teeeb, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Okay, so a while ago while I was banned, my friend triscuitcafe tried to make a forum account so she could advertise her shop. She was banned hours after she made her account, due to the suspicion that I had actually made that account so I could ban evade.

Apparently we both had the same IP's. It made no sense at first, but she told me she clicked "Stay logged in", so wherever her phone went, the IP changed. She came over to my house like hours after she made it to hang out and then she told me that y'all banned her.

I asked a few mods such as @Pile and @Clxrity, and they both told me that it's because we had the same IP and apparently it was me, as an alt.

It's nearly impossible for me to show proof. The only proof I have is that multiple survival players know who she is. @Clxrity IP checked her in-game once, and we had different IP's, but apparently since I was still banned, she couldn't have an account.

It's still possible we will share IP's. Because we are best friends, we hang out a lot, we go out to dinner a lot, and we go to the same school. But that doesn't mean she is my alt.

She wants to be unbanned, and I quote, "If you're unbanned why can't I be unbanned now???" "I didn't do anything.. you're the one who got deleted for being an idiot"

She is a premium in-game, I bought her the rank. She runs a farm with me on Survival, she restocks my WoolMart shop, and a lot of people on Survival know her. I think @zoestar6 or @KevCraft04255, might've seen her before.

She can't appeal because she doesn't know how, and if I help her, you guys will just say "Same IP's. No." When in reality we would have same IP's because I would be HELPING her.

Soooo. Can she be unbanned? She is not my alt. Also moderators, I have more proof I can PM to you about her.

@Janice999 @kinsey_kid @Scor@Mvdi @Exstatisfy
      @Alex @Clxrity @Ordi @Porky

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    2. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Bump
      She wants to Be unbanned

3. Greg

Greg Experienced Member

Good point. It's like one user per an IP !

4. Teeeb

Which is sorta dumb, considering some of us have siblings and friends...

5. Greg

Greg Experienced Member

yeah I had the same problem all the time. Back when I played with my brothers etc I'd get banned and they'd check IPs and see another account with the same IP so yeah it's a bit crazy

6. Purge

Purge Boss Member

7. Purge

Purge Boss Member

I feel bad for your friend and if it was "supposeibly you " then why don't they just unban her if it was even you obviously I believe that it was a miss understanding maybe you like share IPS since you were at her house ?
      I am guessing ? Maybe tell the admins to re check the ip

8. Teeeb

Clxrity checked our IP's in-game and never told anyone else. Not sure tbh.

9. ModernAdventurer

ModernAdventurer Experienced Member

i beleive u but idk how you can prove your innocents

10. amli

amli Boss Member

Inactive, closing.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.