x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • How to get titan rank on regular prison in the most efficient way

Discussion in 'Help' started by CrystalConduct, Jul 14, 2017.

1. CrystalConduct

CrystalConduct Experienced Member

Sup, I am here to present to you my tips and tricks to get good by earning money in a short period time. As people know me on prison, I used have the legend rank on the old prison and I'm currently a veteran rank with only one and a half months of playing before I quit, then rejoined. I've said enough, learn from my experience and start grinding.

THIS IS ONLY EFFECTIVE IF YOU ARE ALREADY FREE RANK.

1. Important Items
      Items you would like to have a lot of will be apples, potions, sharp 5 book/axe, thorns 3, obbie, diamonds, gapples, leather, protection 4 diamond armor.
      Description: These things listed are common items people want or expect to be seen in plots. They are quite important because many people pvp, and they are things that many people want and can get you huge profit if easily obtained.

How you can obtain? Villagers. They are effective especially sharp 5 and thorns 3 books, only giving around 12-20 emeralds. Apples are easily obtained by only giving 1 emeralds per 5 apples.

2. Storing This is great because if you have at least a dub of each item such as nether wart, bone, sand. Even cheap items. People at different times may be desperate to buy something so they will buy items for overprice. You can sell it right away, earning profit.

3. Pvp - As you know pvp can get you money, when people pay you to receive their valuable loot back. Its ok I guess but ineffective against the rest of my money earning techniques. It will be fun when you are bored.

4. Explore
      Especially the plot world, people can put shops signs, buying things at unexpected times. You need to be mindful, if it is worth to sell items at the person's plot. If the person buys for overprice, sell as much as possible.

5. Trade other gamemodes
      Trade money in other gamemodes that you don't play, make good use of it tho. Eg. make sure the conversion is fair.

6. Afk
      For the VP loot.

7. Base
      Make sure you have a semi or auto grinder.
      Sugar cane farm for emeralds- obtained from villagers
      Wheat farm for apples and leather-obtained from villagers + cows

8. The more Sharp 5 and prot 4 armour the better + gapples
      The more sharp 5 and prot 4 sets you accumulate the better chance, you will be getting veteran or highroller.

9. Voting+ alts
      Vote at /vote for 5k and 1 voter key. Helps a lot
      If you have alts, vote on all of them everyday, if not ignore this sentence.

Thats how I got legend rank on last prison apart from that I didn't have a base.
      Bye
      Regards,
      Jason
      ps. This thread is rushed

• Like Like x 1
      Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    2. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Woah! Nice guide!!

3. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

People still play Prison?.. What timezone ish?

4. CrystalConduct

It averages around 15-30 players in my timezone.

5. CrystalConduct

Thx, but I need to put more detail, :P took me 5 minutes to write.