x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • How to (possibly) fix Mineverse

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Robo, Dec 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

This will probably be the last post I make on how to fix the server and it's the owner's decision to make at the end of the day but I will be giving these suggestions anyway. Also these are just suggestions and may not revive the server.
      1. Add more minigames
      Huge servers like Hypixel and Mineplex thrive off of mini games. The younger audience these days are more attracted to minigames rather than the "main games" you used to see on a lot of servers. (skyblock, survival etc). I'm not saying to remove them but instead add way more minigames. One other thing to note is that a custom game mode will bring players in because it will not be available anywhere else (remember blocks vs zombies anyone?). You could also do event game modes like a Christmas themed one when it's Christmas and a Halloween themed one when it's Halloween like Mineplex does.
      2. Give us back the games you took
      This server removed games like skygrid, skywars, prison, op prison, infection, blocks vs zombies (an old one), hellblock (although this did deserve to be removed imo), towny, parkour, GTA, Archer PvP etc. Did the owners really think REMOVING game modes was going to bring players in? All it did was make even less people play this. The owners have to understand that some people paid for ranks that they only used on certain game modes. For example someone buys God rank to get God kit on infection and then the whole game mode gets removed. Also an addition to this, stop resetting game modes unless we ask for it. I have seen it through the years that when a game mode resets, there are usually less people playing it afterwards.
      3. Listen to the community
      I see so many threads posted with good ideas and very rarely do they ever get implemented. When you are about to remove a game mode. FIRST make a poll in the forums. Do people really want that game mode gone? If the majority says yes before a certain date then go ahead and remove it but if you remove it without giving the community that has helped this server thrive through the years a say, it will only decrease the player count.
      4. Get a highly subscribed YouTuber to play on this server
      This idea will certainly get players. If a admin contacts a YouTuber to play on this server, his/her fanbase will also come to the server. When this happens, this server will go up in the server list for most players on a server and it will get even more players. Also a lot of people will buy ranks.
      Extra note: I know it's hard for Minecraft's multiplayer right now, as it is a 9 year old game and it is struggling to compete with other popular games but huge servers have proved it's still possible to get thousands of players and make profit off servers. Minecraft multiplayer has had to make some changed to adapt with the changing times and the servers that don't adapt will be left behind in terms of player counts. I believe that the amazing staff on this server will find a way to fix it or at least stabilize the player count. Good luck staff. Also if you agree to make any of these changes, a support will be appreciated. If not then click "No support" I respect your decision either way. Thanks for reading this.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    2. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

rip gta

3. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

RIP all the old game modes.
      Also do you remember Blocks VS Zombies? Here's an old video of it

4. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

yeah ofc. i used to play it so much lol

5. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

yeah, it was a good game mode. I remember logging on for the first time in ages and for some reason my inventory was FULL for gold. I remember it being for voting.

6. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Yeah good times. I think my inventory was full of gold too. I only voted for infection (and sometimes skyblock) but now that it's gone I don't vote anymore. This is what happens when game modes are removed.

7. hannah

hannah Boss Member

mmm there no saving mineverse

8. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

I believe it is still possible to save it. But the owners need to take action soon.

9. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

With the amount of threads suggesting them to listen and everything with no prevail, I don’t see the point of your hope

10. hannah

hannah Boss Member

PREACHHHH

11. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Noobcrew is starting to listen to the community. In my other post saying how Mineverse was dying, Noobcrew actually replied and said he is working on fixing things. https://www.mineverse.com/threads/a...-want-to-read-this.143703/page-2#post-1300549
      This was only a few days ago and Noobcrew will be trying his hardest to get the server fixed.

12. michael

michael Well-Known Member

MineVerse will never be fixed period but you can keep dreaming. Noob cared only when it was to late.

13. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

I agree with most of your points, however there are some things I'd like to clear up.

The problem with them is that they're very hard to keep up and ru
      nning, you also need people to actually play them or else you're just sitting in a lobby for an eternity.

Just about every game mode that was removed was either too glitchy to keep up or nobody played it, things like sky gird had maybe 2 actual players if it was lucky.

I honestly can't thank you enough for actually beliving in mineverse and crew unlike some of the other folks in this thread and many others. You're not trying to pin the blame on us or anything and that's sadly a lot more than I can say for a lot of folks. <3

14. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Of course it isn't the staff's fault. Minecraft has been changing a lot these past few years and it's hard to keep up with the trends tbh. Also please don't say "every" game mode that was removed was too glitchy or nobody played it.
      In this video, infection has over 60 players and it wasn't glitchy. Also look at this. https://www.mineverse.com/threads/lets-bring-back-infection.143664/ there is a post with a lot of support to bring back infection because a lot of people want it back. Also the argument that no one played them is invalid because I don't see many players playing any of the game modes that are currently on Mineverse. I still stand by my point to make the old game modes return and I think if more people talk to Crew about it, he will make them return.

15. KingAlex

KingAlex Well-Known Member

ded meme.

Nah this server needs way more attention. Needs new admins.

16. onesquad

onesquad i am your dad Premium

Yes.

17. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

I'd just like to add on another point that I personally think should happen.

Trailers

Now you may be asking why and some may be asking what do you even mean? Well I feel as if the owner should be trying to or should have got someone on the server and made a trailer of all these releases, it's still not too late as he could still get someone to do stuff for "Phase two" Why do I think trailers would be good? It would be amazing just for sneak peaks of what these releases are going to look like, make it looks awesome, this will hopefully lure players back into the server and can enjoy these gamemodes, you could also do things like if players reupload the trailer they will get a one time reward in-game for when the release comes, this can be things such as crate keys or something or 10 level start for infection.

The best thing is about it is that they can actually be quite cheap for the players you can get from them.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    18. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

Another one.. another one.. another one..

19. Sound

Sound Experienced Member

Lmao servers dead no saving it just cop the L and delete and save profits right now u guys aren't profiting anyways

20. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

That was a while back before it was taken out, and I wasn't really talking about infection, I realize a lot of people want infection back and it would be good to have back.

Games such as sky grid and others had very few actual players and crew felt it was better to just take them out, I mean hell things like archer PVP still had very few players even after it was updated.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.