x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Survival How we have destroyed survival's reset

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GGs, Dec 13, 2017.

1. GGs

GGs Experienced Member

Well the title explains a lot but I would actually love to explain this a little bit more:

Survival oh Survival, once you have been great, but never again great, why because of our careless developers who actually never realised that some mistakes they have done destroyed survival's life for new players and legit players:

Hack-Supporting survival:
      Why? because:
      1- Mining Diamonds:
      What are the only ways of getting money??
      Oh mining diamonds, why?
      Oh I was just thinking that I need x-ray to do that?
      Yah I also use x-ray cause its the only way I could get money like honest why the hell are we supposed to mine diamonds?
      Oh, yah that's what I was thinking of, cause like I need money so badly and the only way is to sell diamonds.

Well Mrs. @Noobcrew and Mr. @CypriotMerks why is that?

2- Selling spawners:
      Like legitly I don't understand anything in this game like why, these are like literally the only ways of getting
      fast money selling spawners:
      Spawners I love them,
      Me too, but they are hard to get!!
      That is why we should use xray.
      true easy peasy money

and why is that? cause also @Noobcrew and @CypriotMerks forgot to actually add a way of getting money through shop.
      Like honestly, you can't resist the offers these hackers provide also, I just bought 35 zombie spawners from a person who joined just 2 weeks ago and only for 105K, who wouldn't want that offer. Therefore I just think that this is the exact conditions for a hacker to spawn out of nowhere and get the "Welcome Mr.Hacker to Mineverse Survival", and not only welcoming them but also hackers form at this server, cause instead of using infinite sources like grinders by grinding all night like I used to do in survival2 just setup popcorn and sit down clicking on my mouse while watching netflix and free money, but now you have to mine and mine and mine.

In order to solve the problem above we should return the idea of selling brewing stands for 100$ per 1 this doesn't only give us the chance to expand our economical side in survival, but it also keeps resources such as diamonds untouched for those new players joining survival also keeps a little more spawners untouched. like 35 zombie spawners, how much is left for the new player joining, probably 0.

Second reason why survival is no longer fun is that, old ago we used to collect skeleton spawners in order to put them in the end to create beacons, it was so fun the fighting, grinding and creating withers, now we have to pay 50K just to make a beacon, which is not fun, at all. It would be much more fun and nice for players to go through the proccess of making withers, also they don't have to go through the hacking economic part in-order to get beacons, if some suggest that withers have been used for tpa killing, this should not affect server suggestions, as nobody told you at accept the tpa, nor did anyone tell you not to report. I also suggest giving us the ability to have wither heads and place them as decorations.

Another reason why survival is no the place where people are having fun is that of the end. The end used to have elytras, shulker boxes, loots and things, all have been looted, what I suggest is not a bad thing that it was looted, but the bad thing is that new players don't have the chance to have fun looting the end. So I suggest that we reset the end world each once in a while like every 3-5 weeks in-order to give the new players or players the ability to own ender dragon eggs, elytras, shulker boxes and also have the in-riching experience of looting and discovering an end city.

The last reason why survival is not fun anymore is that the claim blocks generation or whatever you want to call it process is so slow, it takes ages for just 1000 claim blocks, its no longer a fun thing, rather its making players quit, every single player wants to build his own huge and lovely build/mansion/castle/etc but guess what he is unable to do that, why? because the claim block generation process is slow, so he must start with a small house etc, and he might never even build that house he dreams of building. Doubling the speed of this process makes it a better place for players who want to build huge builds that could make their experience in survival a much different experience.

What we could do: (summary of this thread)
      1- Make a new way of getting money and this way must be infinite most probably selling brewing stands like we used to do in survival2 (100$ per 1 brewing stand)
      2- Return the ability of changing skeleton spawners to wither skeleton spawners when place in the nether.
      3- Give the ability of spawning withers to make beacons.
      4- Allow us to have wither heads placed down as decorations or worn as hats.
      5- Reset the end every 3-5 weeks either automatically or by regenerating the end.
      6- Make claim blocks generate faster for each player to have the ability to make bigger claims.

Thanks for your attention,
      Please read the whole thing before rating/giving your perspective of this,
      Sincerly,
      ByTheTerra( @GGs )

People who might care:
      @Pile @CypriotMerks @Noobcrew @kinsey_kid @DanDeDonut @WinterWaffles @Sparky @Quertiss @StrKillr @Nubby @amli

2. GGs

GGs Experienced Member

Bumpitoo <3

3. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

I agree!!!!!!

4. StrKillr

StrKillr Boss Member

Brewing stands and blaze rods basically BROKE the economy on survival, since I built that grinder, the economy in there broke.
      You can sell iron, I sell iron to get ez money.
      If any, selling diamonds should be removed OR nerfed from shop.

Have you noticed that they stopped fixing bugs etc? Anyways that is a 1.12 thing, i think they have different ID's just like zombies and zombie villagers... to difficult for your regular developers (if there is any).

Support.

I like the claimblock rate as it is actually. I would love to buy extra claim blocks in the mineverse shop.

5. amli

amli Boss Member

Instead of resetting the end, I feel like they should extend the world borders every 2 weeks or so

6. GGs

GGs Experienced Member

Thanks <3
      Adding the idea of buying claimblocks.

That works too but the problem is that it's still imposible to get dragon eggs with that ^^.

7. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Good post, too bad they won’t do anything
      Support though

8. GGs

GGs Experienced Member

Thanks alot. <3

9. Via

Via Experienced Member

I don't hate this idea.
      Support.

10. Ertuiop

Ertuiop Well-Known Member

Support

11. GGs

GGs Experienced Member

Thanks
      Thanks

12. StrKillr

StrKillr Boss Member

13. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

We could walk to the owners doors and hand this to them on a piece of paper and they still won’t do it or probably even answer the door. If you brought them 20$... maybe they’ll do it

14. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

This is a rare occurrence known as Mineverse resets. Unlike other servers that add new innovative things at a reset, Minever does the opposite and removes features and adds things like very low bal caps or totally removing a dimension (the end on the factions servers)

15. DanDeDonut

DanDeDonut Experienced Member

agree, First message back on forums xD

16. MWRacing2

MWRacing2 Active Member

Support

17. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

Support!

18. Paulgrunt01

Paulgrunt01 Active Member

i am Now the poorest in survival