x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • I am really getting ing pissed at this anticheat.

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by R0GU3, Sep 8, 2019.

1. R0GU3

R0GU3 Active Member

Firstly,
      FIX YOUR ****ING ANTI-CHEAT
      Secondly, mineverse staff need to be a lot more active. Mineverse staff literally just get on for like 3 minutes a day just to not get demoted. They. do. nothing, except for a select few. There is so many hackers and the anti-cheat does nothing. I know there was a post about the anti-cheat, but if you want hackers to learn, you ban them, because they'll always outsmart you unless you ban them of some sort, whether it be ip-ban or literally anything other than a damn kick. I have played on this server for 4+ years and of those 3 they have been amazing, back when skywars was a thing. When prison, opprison, and opfactions were a thing. Now, whenever I get on KitPvP, (which won't happen for another month, but that's an unrelated topic.) I always have to ask, "Is there any hackers on?" Mostly because it's become a part of the norm for Mineverse and that's a terrible thing. You should be able to stick to your server's anti-cheat because that's what makes the server fun. To be enjoyable and not have to worry about some scummy hacker ruining your day. This is exactly why this server is dead. People just stop playing because they don't want to deal with hackers and actually PLAY THE ****ING GAME. I don't know if you somehow lost the anti-cheat, but jesus christ is it bad.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk. And goodbye.

~defibrillat0r

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    2. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

nice touch

3. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Tell me about it. Got auto-banned on Infection for "reach" while AFK(went for a drink).

4. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

[​IMG]

hm?

https://gyazo.com/8e4bcb9ceb5d3c8d9607880662651a1a

hmmm?

Maybe before you make statements like this you actually, idk, look at our rules, and the reports we do. I mean I know it seems crazy, I mean who would do something like actually check if they're right or not before making a thread like this, but it does sometimes work.

that's literally

almost any kitpvp or pvp server in general

have you even been to a kitpvp outside of mv? Because every single one of them I've been on I've either asked this question, have seen people ask this question, and / or have seen people use worse hacks then they do on mv.

I'm really starting to think you have only been on mineverse, because that's literally every single server.

5. R0GU3

R0GU3 Active Member

However, i_am_youtuber, you tell me to go look at other servers, and it'll have the same problem. They DO have the same problems with Killaura and the such, but you don't see hackers literally zooming around at mach speed hitting everyone in a 100 block radius on other, more advanced servers. Mineverse has been up for as long as I can remember, and it's has pretty good anticheat until someone decided to f**k with it. You never addressed my point about staff never getting on because you seem to cherry-pick rants. You find the things you can easily dispute because you can. Might you want to explain to me why the server has at most, 1 member of staff on, a day? Also, what I was talking about for the kick, and not ban, was this: https://www.mineverse.com/threads/new-anticheat.141140/
      It has done f**k all for the server. I've seen a hacker get kicked like once. Nothing else. I have played on other servers, and it has been much better than mineverse anticheat wise.

6. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

I've literally seen vids of people using 100 block reach on the biggest server there is.

Mineverse's anticheat was practically non existent before, we used the same anticheat as servers that ALLOW hacks if I'm correct.

I didn't because it's a common overstatement that I've explained why is wrong 100 times.

I'm literally online with another staff member or 2 right now

the anticheat does ban tho....

7. R0GU3

R0GU3 Active Member

Youtuber. You're defending a dead server. I obviously damaged a part of you that I now see is this server. If you've seen videos of people with 100 block reach on other servers, why is it a much more major problem on mineverse? Is it because mineverse is a smaller server and has rarely over 25+ players on any subserver at any given time? I, personally, believe that MV is in the drain because of hackers. I know many people that have left just because of hackers. I came to this thread to express my opinion on this server's anti-cheat, and not be berated on it. If you want to continue replying, go ahead. I'm done with this forum and server. Goodbye.

~defibrillat0r

8. Turtle.

Turtle. Experienced Member

Im sorry I guess you are too blind to see that we have improved the Anti-cheat and rules a lot. Now our anti cheat catches a lot more Hackers and actually bans them. Obviously its not perfect thats why its only 10 minutes. We are always working on it and adjusting it. ALSO we now ban hackers for 31 days first time and perm second time. Hackers no longer get a slap on the wrist for breaking rules. Yes this is a smaller server but we are always working on trying to bring players back and attract new ones. Like how Infection is now back again. It is hard for Mods to catch a lot of the hackers due to something called "VANISH DETECTION". Maybe if you see someone hacking REPORT it instead of complaining which we will ban them as soon as possible. So maybe appreciate what this "small server" and this staff team is trying to do for all of you.

9. Proton

Proton Active Member

mods really be out here flexing 13 bans in 2 days. lmao. thats not doing a very good job at banning hackers if you've only caught 13 hackers in 2 days because there is probably 5x that number who played in that time. also the anticheat is complete garbage and you can still bypass it super easily by asking any experienced hacker. isnt the players job to ban the hackers its the mods, so instead of using the excuse of players not reporting how about you ask your owner who makes an insane amount of money from his server to buy the staff team alts to find cheaters w/o them knowing their mains. it isnt that hard.

10. Turtle.

Turtle. Experienced Member

Actually that is called the reports archived in the ss so that’s how many the community caught in 2 days. We aren’t allowed to show you ban logs.

11. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

nahhh everyone is just a pro hackerman dude

12. hannah

hannah Boss Member

idk 13 bans i think is pretty good for a server that averages 60 players during the school week

13. popthingi

popthingi Active Member