x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • I guess I’m coming out of retirement...?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Kepsky, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Kepsky

Kepsky Experienced Member

So I have been part of mineverse since I was in 5th grade. MV was the very first server I played and skyblock and infection became the 2 most gamemodes I was known on. Every time I was to come on to play, I would see 700+ people playing on mv. Everything on the server was running smooth and then a lot of the original people started getting banned or just left. After this started to happen EULA came in play. All the game modes became less populated. From this point the server started dying. Then the day finally came and some the game modes that made mv are gone. The player base is no longer what it has to be. I know that during my time playing mv I’ve made some bad choices and I’m sorry. I want to be able to help and revive mv. But I feel if we are going to do this, some of the servers that made mv need to come back. The gamemodes that should be on mv are infection, skyblock, all kit pvp modes, and both prisons. But if these are to come back there would be a need of more active staff as there is a lot of hackers that come on these pvp game modes. That is one reason why a lot of the old players left is because of that reason. I really do want to help and revive mv to the points they used to be. If you feel I said anything wrong please call me out and correct it ty.

Sincerely,
      Chiefghost8200

@Noobcrew

2. Lamborghini

Lamborghini Active Member

I formally welcome you, and if I ever get the position of a staff member, I’d be honored to work with you.

• Like Like x 1