x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • I might end up quitting on mineverse...

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Garth, Aug 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

Hey,

Recently there has been a "staff wave" with all the promotions etc. Congratulations to everyone that has been promoted. After this and seeing me still the same player / rank I've been for 4 straight years, I think I should just give up and leave mineverse. You see, my application got locked for "grave digging". This really upsets me. Especially since one supported me 30 minutes before it got locked for inactivity, which doesn't make any sense what so ever. After waiting for a variety of months waiting to hear staff promotions, I feel like I should just leave. I really don't feel like waiting another variety of months, as my passion is literally moderating. I only play minecraft due to moderating on servers. My dream was to always moderate on Mineverse, but this dream has been ruined. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet, I'll keep this updated on what I'm doing. I doubt anyone would really care about this post, but I'd like to put this out there.

Feedback / comments would be appreciated. Thank you for reading.

~ Jack.

2. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.