x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • I'm Back

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Freakface, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Freakface

Freakface Well-Known Member

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Freakface109. I used to play constantly on Mineverse, and at one point it was my favorite server. I was friends with the majority of the staff. I made 38 hacker reports in the past and I really enjoyed trying to make Mineverse a better place. I tried applying for staff twice, once on December 13, 2014 and again on July 28, 2017. I was denied both times however.

I was one of the best players on ArcherPvP back when it was still played. I used to grind it for hours daily. Then once special arrows got removed, it slowly started dying until nobody played it anymore - and eventually it was removed. I played Skygrid and managed to get 64 emerald blocks (voting gave 1 emerald). But soon Skygrid was removed as well. With both of my favorite games gone, I felt I had no reason to play Mineverse anymore.

5 years ago I fell in love with Mineverse. Here I am today, still unable to shake the love I had/have for it. And I'm ready to help out once again by being active and trying to bring it back to life. As I've been gone for quite a while now, I doubt making a third application would be super useful at the moment. A lot of people who play are not anyone who played when I did. So the community is almost new to me (except for some staff who may remember me - but most have resigned). I do plan to re-apply again once I think I'll get support.

2. Simons4u

Simons4u Well-Known Member

Welcome back! Its nice to see old players returning, :D as for remembering you I think I do usually when people make a new introduction to Mineverse after they left and came back I don’t usually recognize there user name but I removed yours. Again welcome back!

3. Moni

Moni Well-Known Member Premium

Welcome back to Mineverse! :)

4. OhSkqy

OhSkqy Active Member

I think we used to play Infection together. My IGN was ItzJonahMC. I'm not sure though, do you remember me?

5. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

Welcome back. I too played countless hours of ArcherPvP and Skygrid.

6. Freakface

Freakface Well-Known Member

Thanks, glad to be back :)
      Yeah we did! I certainly do remember you! I still have you added on Skype (I haven't opened it in forever though. But we should talk soon! :)
      Thanks, yeah I miss them :(

7. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

Welcome back :)