x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Important Announcement

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by CypriotMerks, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Chicago2012

Chicago2012 Active Member

I like their method its a good idea.

I was reading Mojangs post on ways to monetize a server and still stick with the EULA
      https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation/

It states "You are allowed to charge players to access your server"
      so my idea was setting up ranked servers that only ranked players can access (seems within the EULA)
      And then using BetterEnderChest or a similar buk to allow ALL MEMBERS EQUALLY to move their inventory over to the worlds they are playing in.

So for example a Sponsor player has access to Sponsor server were he can like all the other players in that server use his kit. Here's the twist. Then he signs in to opfactions accesses his enderchest and is able to move his items over.

Its just a matter of wording the monetization in a way that says "ALL MEMBERS ARE EQUALLY ABLE TO MOVE ITEMS ACROSS THE SERVERS THEY ARE PLAYING IN"

Don't know if it's within the spirit of the law but it sure is within the wording of it.
      Don't know if this would even actually work just I guess brainstorming and contributing to the thought process.

2. Accepted

Accepted Well-Known Member

LOOPHOLE!!!!!! I like this, you should make a proper suggestion (in the suggestions section).

3. 1826XD

1826XD Active Member

CypriotMerkz........ I need your help with my account.

4. EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ Experienced Member

Okay, this may sound stupid, but.

What is a blacklist?