x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Infection Increase Egg/Bow Damage

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DeathAuras, May 10, 2020.

?

Buff bows/eggs?

1. yes

2. no screw you i like camping

Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. Diamond_Diva123

Diamond_Diva123 Experienced Member

2. FearTheKlowns

FearTheKlowns Well-Known Member Premium

3. Grayman

Grayman Experienced Member

So your suggesting zombie bows getting buffed, not human bows?

4. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

yeah..... Humans are able to 2shot zombies and have 28arrows combine that with a diamond axe and decent iron/diamond armour.

5. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

It clearly says buff the zombie bows in the suggestion.

6. bittersweet

bittersweet Active Member

When infection peaks 30 players, I still don't see 6 full diamonds in the bunker. Also bringing back the fact that zombies spamming eggs always works in this situation and a horde of 6 zombies can still manage to get in to take a few hits at the humans. As I said, Outbreak is one of those maps where someone always wins and if you're saying that zombies need a buff, rethink this.

7. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

Neutral leaning to no support for now.

As someone who plays as a zombie constantly and is a p10 max titan, I get why some people would want a buff for eggs/bows. I also know how overpowered eggs and bows can be if you know how to aim correctly. Also, this is just my opinion, don't start bashing me.

Campers will no longer be able to bow-spam +1

New players will not find the game interesting as they'll get destroyed immediately (very important, we want the server to expand) -1

Older/ranked players will stay and grind for P10 +1

More teaming, which we definitely don't need -1 (If you don't agree with this point, it's fine.)

The server will be filled with more p10 maxes instead of other players and the player base itself will decrease as there's nothing to grind for as soon as you reach p10 max, and we all know basically everyone in the higher prestige are teamed with each other at this point.

If you do say anything about it, no, new players won't buy ranks for themselves since it's useless to stay in a server/gamemode they don't like in the first place.

I think eggs/bows are fine the way they are for now, and if any changes should be made to it, it should be when Infection resets so everyone starts off fair and square.

Another thing that can be done is nerfing human bows - removing/decreasing the arrows they get from roflstomping and decreasing them in general. Not only will this make players learn how to try to hide from zombies instead, but will make it more zombie-biased as well which is kind of what I got from this entire thread.

Support. For a map to be considered good, in my opinion, they'd need these:
      - 1 or 2 camping spots ONLY
      - Make it a hiding map, but not too big and detailed until it's like Aurelis/Cherokee.

A few good examples for these are maps like Metropolis, Desert, Overworld (Map submission) and Frostbite (Map submission).

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    8. Grayman

Grayman Experienced Member

ok then changing to support.

9. DeathAuras

well as always it depends on who is online at that time and whether they choose to be a zombie or a human and if they choose to try stay human then it’s up to them to decide where they go to as there are plenty of spots on outbreak but honestly a lot of times it’s either the tree or the bunker

Honestly as of right now a reset isn’t very smart in my opinion as when if it does reset the bow spamming and camping gets EVEN worse with maybe even 40players on a single gamemode making it nearly impossible to win and when quarantine ends a lot of people who were a high prestige may not play as much anymore as they would feel their hard work was wasted and also imagine the amount of people who could be hacking(closet cheating) and it would make staffs job even harder as there just so many players in addition to the fact that if u play on 1.8 you can’t see zombie name tags

10. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

I'm not suggesting a reset, just something that could please both sides if this idea does get implemented, which is why i'm putting a neutral on this thread in the first place.

11. bittersweet

There are probably more people hiding is weird spots than inside the bunker. Zombies use bows for the tree and eggs for the bunker which seems pretty balanced to me. Maybe if you're arguing that there are too many ranked players in the bunker, nerf ranked armor because increasing bow/egg damage will affect everyone, not just the ranked players. That doesn't seem like balancing to me but making it tougher for unranked/solo humans. I still think everything is fine just the way it is.

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    12. DeathAuras

Then again outbreak isn't the only map where camping can be very bad so take that into consideration too. Nether, even with maybe 2titans and some unrankeds camping mid can make it extremely difficult to kill them let alone win that match,combine that with the small ladder area at the top and glowstone parkour good luck winning even if theres some p10's on. I could always provide more examples of maps that have very bad camping spots

13. NoahDaHorsey

NoahDaHorsey Active Member

14. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Active Member

15. bittersweet

The Nether is also a map made to be won by humans, thanks to the map update. p6 zombies bow the humans doing glowstone parkour which is really hard to counter because there's no way to hide from the arrows. About the titans camping at mid, they're 100% exposed to arrows, you can shoot them from the spawn area and I'm sure eggs can reach. It's also much easier to horde the ladder because of the one way that isn't blocked with a door/trapdoor. The only maps that could have trouble are Argentan, Cherokee, and Cave which imo should be nerfed or removed because they don't fit in at all. Just because only these maps are causing campers to camp, doesn't necessarily mean there needs to be a zombie buff but maybe a map nerf like the nether did. Just increasing the egg/bow damage makes things worse for other maps.

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    16. DeathAuras

and that's why its time for a more new maps to be added into rotation and as I said nether and outbreak and just some examples of maps that have horrendous camping spots I could always list more and honestly alot of the times people who don't like eggs and bows dislike it due to the fact that they arent team with the people who have it so yeah

17. bittersweet

Some maps just need a nerf and it would be nice to have new maps made for infection. Yeah, you could probably list several maps and I can list many ways how zombies would win but lets not. If those 3 maps I listed were to be updated and remove severe camping spots, it would make the game a whole lot better without giving zombies a buff. Infection peaked 40 today so I'm having more of a reason to want things to stay the same.

18. DeathAuras

nerf one spot on a map and people will find more you nerf that one spot and there will be even more camping which the sole purpose of this suggestion is to try to cut down on by making zombies who worked for a good prestige slightly better

19. bittersweet

I don't mean nerf like remove the entire spot, they could just make it easier for zombies to bow humans while they are in their spot like rust, everyone dies but they still go back because it's still a good place to chill. p6+ zombies already have an advantage and is a good reward, proof stated on all my replies.

20. DeathAuras

Aight if given the chance how would u nerf the top spot of rust or the waterfall?