x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Infection Infection gameplay nerf / changes and more!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Biaminater26, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Biaminater26

Biaminater26 Active Member

I suggest to nerf zombies by either reducing or removing speed, reducing / removing speed and replacing it with other positive potion effects or just straight up nerf (change) zombie prestiges.
      This Is For 2 Logical Reasons :
      1. Realistic - Zombies are meant to be slow, not be able to outrun humans, it doesn't make any sense. Besides they from my understanding in the movies not have weapons that can pretty much insta kill anyone (sharp20 bow)
      2. Opness - Since the reset infection has been really unbalanced due to the prestiges, and unfortunately I know a few people who atually left MV because of this issue.
      To balance it out more and make sure more people dont leave and make MV more populated again, I suggest like the title says removing speed effects on all zombies and replacing it with either just no effects or I guess speed I cuz otherwise it wont let them do parkour.
      I guess to still make it fair for zombies to maybe replace it with resistance or strength, either that or what seems like what a lot of people want is just the nerdy of zombie prestiges, feel free to give me ideas if you don't agree with this.
      Anyways I was just thinking this was a good way to make things

Cheers.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    2. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

Support!

3. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

yes this would be cool

4. Biaminater26

Thanks for the support guys :). Hopefully this becomes a thing.

5. Arabic Bear

Arabic Bear Well-Known Member

Support! When you think about it, the zombies are never fast in the movies :o

6. Biaminater26

7. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

Neutral
      I think the speed should just be lowered (Speed 2 or 1) or just removed.

Also, even with changing the speed, it is still going to be way Op and unfair. The only way to actually make a difference in the fairness is to lower sharpness on bows.

8. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

Whether it's realistic or nor doesn't matter too much. It's not intended to be a realistic humans versus zombies thing. More of a ''tag you're it'' game. Plus we pretty much got rid of ''realistic'' when we gave zombies a sword that will catch people on fire. And gave them the possibility of using a bow and arrow.

In terms of ''opness'', which on its own is a new word to me, is kind of true. Speed was initially brought in I believe because humans were ''OP''. Decided to message Merkz about the balance myself and he's gonna talk to Crew about it. Well, I hope it was regarding that matter. We were discussing a few things.

And finally, slowness is that potion effect that discourages some users to PvP. It's that annoying ability that is great when you're using it, but awful when being hit by it. This could be a good suggestion. A practical one in fact. If it would work in the current Infection. Which at the moment, it does not.

9. Biaminater26

Yea that's fine too.
      True. I was just thinking since now due to prestiges zombies are op, a solution to this is to just remove speed but not give slowness so they at least run at same rate, which would make things more intense since with them running at the same speed it will encourage people to work on parkour and running more to catch up or juxe the opponent making it more like tag.

10. Conservative

Conservative Active Member

No support and let's hear @Scor's take on this

11. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

Support.

12. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Have you seen 28 days later? Zombies are faster than humans because they can use their muscles to full capacity and they have unlimited cardio. They get slow once they start putrefaction.
      We have speed because humans are too OP. Also zombies are supposed to be better as all humans are supposed to die.

13. bare

bare Well-Known Member

Wth omg no

Slowness is literally the most annoying thing ever, no one's gonna wanna play if they're slow af. Also people don't enjoy extremely long games of infection where finding and killing the last human takes forever, a quick and fun game is much better.

No support

14. Biaminater26

Please state your reason why
      True, I changed it to instead of slowness just reducing speed to speed I or just no effects
      I atmit slowness is annoying, I replaced it to reducing speed or just no speed hopefully that changes your mind :)

15. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Let me just say this first. Reduced speed would not work at all as there are many maps that humans use parkour to get to places and if zombies have reduced speed, they won't be able to get to them. Same reason why Boosting and Block Glitching are against the rules.

Now I believe speed is on the zombies because in the original edited plugin zombies weren't that OP. So the speed gave them an advantage over the humans. I think the biggest thing speed on zombies counters is the bow humans get.

If the speed was removed from zombies, I don't think much would happen. OP zombies would still be OP. The only thing that will happen is that low prestiged zombies would be at huge disadvantage. It's just going to make it harder for lower levels to play and easier for high levels.

I think if anything should change on Infection, there should first be new/different perks for prestiged zombies and (I'm 50/50 on this) another reset. With a lot of changes made to a game mode, there will be a giant unbalance between people who have been playing for a long time and new comers. Resets are a good way to put everyone on the same boat. But I do understand that Infection was reset less then a year ago and lots of people still want to get to prestige 10, so I'm not sure if it's a completely good idea.

So I'm a No Support on this unless other things change.

@Illuminati_Dooor brought me here.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    16. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Support.

17. Biaminater26

Yea ik that, this would be unfair to zombies. I'm trying to find a way to make it more balanced since the prestiges. Two sugggestions is replace speed with resistance or strength prehaps to make them more like tanks, or keep speed and just need the prestiges in general. :) Feel free to leave some suggestions of your own
      ty

18. Biaminater26

I've changed some of the forum again, hopefully the new or old suggestions you like! :). If you don't do be afraid to share your ideas! :D

19. HashTag

HashTag Active Member

SUPPORT, Zombies are way to over powered and they need a nerf asap