x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • infection

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by charlie johnson, Feb 22, 2017.

1. charlie johnson

charlie johnson Active Member

I have noticed many awesome maps that people have design for infection. It seems that all of the maps submitted are being ignored. I also have noticed that all of the suggestions for infection are being ignored its really annoying,

2. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

It is not that they are being ignored, it is that there are other things that need to be fixed/reset before thinking about adding new things.

3. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Well Infection is pretty much a big mess right now. The unbalance in the game is too much for lots of people to bare which is why there's only a few people on at a time.

If anything, I think Infection needs to be re-structured. There might also have to be a reset, which would be fine with me. I always enjoy racing for p10. ;D

4. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

We should race together, I had to take a break and that led to my downfall ;(

5. charlie johnson

charlie johnson Active Member

i see what you mean xD would suck for someone like me at p2 though!

6. EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ Experienced Member

Yeah but unlike you, prestige are hard to get. I don't understand how people can prestige so quickly!

7. moddedsupernova

moddedsupernova Active Member

I agree infection is unbalanced as of now because of people with high prestige's and they get eggs bows which I find is really annoying for some people to level up.

8. jasmine476

jasmine476 Active Member

Too unbalanced... my least favorite (and yea, I do this too, so don't get on me) part about infection is when all the prestige 10's (or high players) team up, leaving the low players (people who don't have eggs) totally screwed... this server is too much play2win... I know, alot of servers are like that, but like everyone else is saying, too unbalanced. I like to think that kits being removed was what made infection so unbalanced. Back then, the donaters stood a chance against the high end prestiges. Now it's turned into a "whocangettotheopplacesfirst" (or "find an op spot and be good at sniping and strifing and you automaticly win") game. Back then, it was more of a FIGHTING game, not a HIDING game. And I see what you all are saying, and yea, i'm getting kinda off topic... All in all, i'm trying to say that infection should be reset AFTER prestiges (and human promotion kits) get balanced a bit).

Don't get me wrong, I still love infection <3

9. moddedsupernova

moddedsupernova Active Member

yeh I haven't played nuketown in ages not that its my my fav map but I mean c'mon