x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Infection <{Infection}>

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by _Rlxtreme_, Jan 6, 2019.

1. _Rlxtreme_

_Rlxtreme_ Experienced Member

Greetings! I do know there are quite a few threads out there for Infection and I have decided to create my own. However, as a twist, mine will not only include how it should come back but also maps included! So, first off as context, these maps below are in fact re-creations of original maps for Infection with my own twist on them. They are not exact copies whatsoever, rather my image of them with more added. Also I would prefer to refer to this page: https://www.mineverse.com/threads/how-to-infection.94722/

As for how ranks and such should remain the same with what items humans/zombies get as well as the prestige. I have four maps included, and I also suggest going with the original second spawn for the infection, just a personal preference of mine, in that I enjoyed that version more than the rest.

Map #1
      - Nether

Map #2
      - Caves

Map #3
      - Jungle

Map #4
      - Forest

Please note that some small aesthetic details will be added here and there, but nothing contextual should change from now on. I will try and to update if I do change anything. Thanks for any support on this.

2. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

this is really amazing :D

3. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

These are really good, I have a map if needed

4. Sound

Sound Experienced Member

I'd lowkey like infection back but it just won't happen mineverse doesn't have the players to support the gamemode.

5. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

I support this! Use only the original maps and maybe add a few changes to them. You didn't add all of them though. We need stronghold, mineshaft, temple, nether, forest (the original with the noob hole), jungle,nuketown, hijacked (a personal favorite), Halloween, the cobble trees map which I forgot the name of and desert/rust. I think I forgot a few but reply back if I forgot any. BTW only the original maps should be included IMO. But if new ones get included they shouldn't replace og ones.

6. _Rlxtreme_

I did start with 4 for now, i was planning on working on another 4 later but thought this would be a good starting point.

Well from what I understand they are trying to get the original developers for imfection, so this would be a good alternative to that. Of course if they can get the original developers that is good too.
      Thank you.

7. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Too bad chances of infection coming back are like 0 to none

8. _Rlxtreme_

Well some of us still have faith, whether it be worthless faith is yet to be seen. I'm still hopeful.