x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • It's been a good run.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Andrewswj, Jul 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

Hi, yeah, pretty forgotten here, it doesn't matter. Just writing this to say goodbye to a few people here whom I'm very grateful to.

Who?
      I'm andrewswj, I joined Mineverse in early 2014. It's been more than 3 years, and I should have said this about a month ago (I haven't actually logged into forums in over a month), but goodbye.

Just a few things about myself here, I used to be a very active Survival player, and I am pleased to have had a good run in the staff team last year, where I learnt a lot and matured, and that's where I had also gained new friends and experiences, which I am very grateful for.

Why?
      The main reason is because I've lost interest in Minecraft in general. I feel like I've just outgrown this game, though I certainly don't hate it. Right now, I've set my focus on real life, and trying to better myself in that area.

Thank you.
      Honestly speaking, I appreciate the community for the experiences you've given me. I've learnt a lot. I've matured a lot since 2014, gained a lot of friends, and had a lot of fun. But the thing I really hope to give my full appreciation for is my experience in the staff team.

Now, I'm not here to bootlick or anything, nor am I here now to comment on how the staff team is at it's present state. I'm just here to thank the team whom I had worked with for the things that I've learnt while I was there.

To the 2016 team whom I've worked with :
      Thank you. By teaching me to deal with haters, I've matured. By reminding me to turn up for staff meetings, I've become more disciplined. By giving me your support, I'm very thankful and appreciative. By teaching me the ropes, I've had a taste of what it means to take responsibility.

This may sound very different from what I would have probably said a month ago, and that's true. It may sound very cringey, but after this one month had gone by, I just hope to express my thanks, and not hold on to the negatives.

Some people whom I would really like to say thank you to :
      @SSMH Honestly you know what I'm going to say, thank you so much, friend :) You and I go a long way back.
      @Ichidna I enjoyed the Survival days, and just like you, who moved on from Minecraft earlier, I will join you in your journey.
      @Elliot You're a great friend, and though I'm just leaving Minecraft, be sure to chat with me on Skype.
      @Ares_Xena You've been a good role model to me, and from your... self (?), I have gathered a lot of experience and knowledge. You're one friend that I won't forget.
      @Janice999 Thanks for your positivity, I will bring that around in my life, wherever I go. Thank you so much for being such a role model!
      @Jhow @FearTheKlowns @TradeOffer @Charisa Thank you all for being great promo buddies! :D
      @BlackZone You've been a great friend and mentor. You taught me to take things easier, and you've guided me along in various ways. I appreciate that a lot.

SO... Yup. I'm not going to completely leave until a few days later, so if any of you would like to still keep in contact, drop a convo to me and I'll give you some contact details (depends).

It's been a good run. Goodbye.
      - Andrew

2. WIildeBob

WIildeBob Active Member

<3 goodbye

3. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

Thanks for the mention, it means a lot.
      I will be sure to continue speaking with you, as Mineverse shouldn't be the only place we can speak. You're a great person, genuine. I've always said that about you, and always will.

Not sure what that dislike is for, but someone needs to grow up a little bit.

Thanks again, best of luck outside of Mineverse. :D

4. Pink

Pink Well-Known Member

You will be missed, best of luck in the future :)

5. Nubby

Nubby Well-Known Member

I miss you already, although I didn't know you miss Ichidna so much. Thanks for playing with me, it's been fun.. i still remember those locked doors u placed near my claim.

6. iRekkinqz

iRekkinqz Active Member

Goodbye even tho i did not know you.

7. amli

amli Boss Member

Will miss you, timezone buddy, was fun to get to know you.

8. MCCD

MCCD Active Member

Even though you don't know me, I've seen you being a well-known and friendly user to the community... for an extremely long time as you said. I hope everything goes well for you! Good-bye.

9. Greg

Greg Experienced Member

Bye Andrew gonna miss ya bro

10. fireplaces

fireplaces Experienced Member

Bye Andew :( Been a good run you probably know me by my old name. Sad to see you leave. Take care!

Kind regards,
      fireplaces

11. FadeDown

FadeDown Active Member

Bye Man, Even Since I Havent Seen You In-Game Or Don't Even Know Who You Are, Hope You Will Have A Great Life!

12. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Didn't tag me despite us ganging up on some annoying people. Cheers for that.

Bye

13. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

Bye! :)
      Haha, of course we'll be in contact. Won't ever forget. Thanks!
      Thanks Pink, best of luck to you too.
      I am glad to have you as a friend, too. I do indeed miss Ichidna a lot. Now that I've changed completely as a person and I've changed my mindset totally about games and all, I do hope that one day I'll be able to get in contact with Ichidna again.
      Mildly surprised. Thanks, though.
      Was very fun, too. You're a pigeon. :p
      I am very thankful that I have had a certain amount of positive influence in this community. I wish the best to you and I am glad that I could make an impact here.
      Bye! :)
      ahh... Fireplaces... :p Take care, too! Great memories.
      Thanks! You too. If you haven't ever heard of me, I think you must be a new player. Have fun playing!
      Haha :p Sorry xD Bye.
      @masa Thank you so much! :)

Yup, not going to reply to anymore messages here, so @Moderators can lock and archive this. If anyone wants to get into contact with me, ask @Elliot for my Skype (Elliot, let me know first :p)

Best of luck to this community, it has been fun. Take care to all of you here and I hope that Minecraft will not become the sole centre of your lives.

- Andrew

out.

14. dera

dera Well-Known Member

I know we haven't talked recently, but it sucks to see you leave man. You were a good friend. Much respect.

15. benji

benji Well-Known Member

i got bored on mc too !!
      and im 13 xd

omg seeya andrew

16. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

finally no doubt ur gonna lurk the forums tho

17. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Goodbye !

18. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Cya man. It's been a good 4 years that I've known you, ever since .net.

Wishing you thanks for being a great Friend both on net, Hellblock and Mineverse. Give Enderchew (if you're still in contact) my thanks as well.

19. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Hey ssmh! Long time no see and I see you here

20. eunice

eunice Experienced Member

awwe, bye I hope everything goes well!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.