x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Karaoke Nights

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Archive' started by Emerald_x, Nov 9, 2017.

?

Do you consider yourself coming to a karaoke night in the future?

Poll closed Nov 16, 2017.
    1. Yes

50.0%
    2. No

50.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Emerald_x

Emerald_x Active Member

Karaoke nights should last for around an hour depending on the time it is at. If you choose to come it would be great if you could let me know as soon as possible, so I am able to know how many people are attending. If you would like to sing a song you are able to create a conversation with me and message the song name and also add if you are going to sing by yourself or with other(s). The last few karaoke nights were great so far, and we will try our best not to repeat any songs from previous karaoke nights starting after this week as it would get a bit boring to sing the same songs. I will keep adding on karaoke week dates and will keep this thread updated to know when the next karaoke nights are. *Note* Karaoke Night may NOT be every week and may skip a week or two depending on how the attendance is and based on previous Karaoke Nights.

Songs are allowed to have some curse words in it, but the majority of the song should not be made up with swearing as others do not like to hear those words used that often.

The final song of each night will be a group song where everyone is able to sing a song. You are able to leave a reply on what song you would like to choose as the group song of the week, if not enough votes, the song will be chosen by a random user in the channel of that night.

11/10
      This weeks karaoke night will be held on Friday at 8:00 P.M. EST in the karaoke night voice channel on the official Mineverse/Skyblock discord. It will be fine if you join later, but it should last for at least an hour and maybe so on if you are looking to join later in the night. If you are available to come, I highly suggest you should attend since it would be a lot of fun. You have the option to sing, or if you would rather not, you are able to just listen. I know I will be doing a solo, and possibly three duets.

Attendees
      [​IMG]

11/18
      9:00 P.M. EST
      TBA

• Like Like x 1
      Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    2. benji

benji Well-Known Member

even tho karaoke nights are in the aftrernoon for me ill be there xd

3. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium