x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Khortex Mod Application

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Khortex, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Khortex

Khortex Experienced Member

pls admin

2. OhSkqy

OhSkqy Active Member

I mean, anyone can write like you do. It's not that hard, you just have to purposefully insert as many vocabulary words that seem to work. The only reason why you're the only one writing like that is being it doesn't sound natural, nor personable. People who talk like that often don't have many friends (for obvious reasons).

(Here is a sentence of what you kind of sound like)
      Apparently, I, in my unmistakable astonishment, have been silenced by an omnipotent presence on your moderator application.

(Here is a sentence of what a normal person who writes normally sounds like)
      To my surprise, I was muted from your moderator application.

You're not on a different level of vocabulary, you just shove as many words you can put at the expense of character and personal voice. Resultantly, the main reason why you're getting so many no-supports is that people assume you are not socially experienced and don't have any self-awareness of how you come off to other people.

Here is my application for staff that I made a couple of months ago before deciding not to pursue it further.
      https://www.mineverse.com/threads/jonahs-plugin-developer-application.143608/#post-1299525
      I want you to try to see how concise my wording is, to get the point across, and to not sound obnoxious immediately.

3. Lamborghini

Lamborghini Active Member

You clearly over exaggerated with the example above. You seem to make such a big deal out of how I speak, and it's completely unnecessary. You've proven yourself to be quite an ineffectual person, and you've proven yourself to be completely incompetent with the outcome of your actions. You've thrown negative feedback at me left and right and overlooked even the smallest details and harassed my thread for it. You clearly don't like me, and therefore I will ignore you from now on. I suggest you do the same so we can both avoid any unwanted conclusions.

Thanks,

- Lambo

Attached Files:

• ll.PNG
        ll.PNG
        File size:
        11.1 KB
        Views:
    4. Vincent~

Vincent~ Experienced Member

No support. The entire thing seems like a massive joke to me and in my opinion you take this stuff seriously.