x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Kind Of Disappointing that the server cant fix this

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by Xokah, May 26, 2017.

1. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

You know. Normally I'd stand here and tell you that the staff care, and this server isn't dying etc.

But then there's this I guess:
      [​IMG]

WHY am I still banned? Literally. Moderator for a year. Been banned for over a month, permanently because the owner can't remove my permissions? Are you actually serious? He removed my position on all servers but one, and now I'm banned because of their incompetence? Seems like a nice trade there.
      Explain to me why the server isn't dying again?

Honestly. I was trying to conceal all my salt, but when this is the kind of thing that's happening, and people are literally still giving it the "Nope. This server's still fine", my salt bag has burst.

• Like Like x 1
    2. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

Sue them for gender transphobia.

3. TechElement.

TechElement. Active Member

Finally someone that has been abused and thrown away like a rag by another mod says something. You're not the only one this has happened to, I have many friends that wont ever play mineverse again because of the mods horrible work.

4. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

ded meme ;)

... ill sue them for racial transphobia
      Welp. I was a mod for a year. Got nothing from it but "Do better".
      I didn't want anything from it, but my experience wasn't the best. Now this. Well. This has tipped it.

5. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

Elliot when was the last time you checked your perms with a moderator?

6. TechElement.

TechElement. Active Member

Is it possible to check something that requires themselves to join the server they are banned from?

7. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Hence the statement, "with a moderator". Elliot is active enough on discord that he could go into the help section, mention all of this and then ask a moderator if they can unban and jump in game to go through which servers he still has his permissions on. Cyp is also fairly active on there, more than here. If he really wanted to get unbanned, it would've only taken a matter of a few days to get this all resolved. When I first left the team, it took my around 1-2 days to sort out my perms because I actually tried.

You don't really deserve any attention from this if you are just going to go around and say crap on the server. If I was Cyp I'd happily keep you banned which your attitude towards this.

If you really want your issue sorted, then do something about it. Go to discord, go to the mineverse help channel and ask a moderator if they are able to get in-game to go through your permissions and then have them message Cyp when he is free to go through your stuff and then it will get sorted out. Don't be a pain in the .

8. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

Exactly my point. Can't people just accept that things need to be done?

Also, I guess it's a good job you're not Cypriot then isn't it. Also, what do you actually mean my "which your attitude towards this"? I didn't do anything wrong? I didn't realise we weren't allowed freedom of speech (yes, you're damn right I just pulled the freedom of speech card). "A pain in the .", thanks, but no. I'm not affecting anyone here, merely agreeing with a point. Furthermore, not that I'm trying to say I have higher privilege, but honestly - I shouldn't have to go anywhere and tell anyone anything. I wasn't banned for a fair reason, I was banned for permission removal, which seriously doesn't take a month to do.

Please point out the part of my message where I asked for attention... I'm having a hard time finding it. I think you need to learn the difference between asking for attention and replying to a comment.

I'm tired of seeing these posts, about people in disappointment, yet nothing is happening? I'm making my point.

--

Thanks for not jumping on my remark... and the last time we spoke.

9. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Where did I say you were asking for attention? Attention isn't always asked for. You are seeking the attention of Cypriot in order to get unbanned, correct? That's what I meant by that. I understand the annoyance, but I don't really understand how it takes certain mods ages to get this sorted out after leaving the team. It took me a matter of days to get my rank back, purely because I was busy myself.

Hopefully something happens soon with your account.

P.S. I'm very much aware of the differences between asking for attention and replying to a comment.

10. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

I am not seeking attention from anyone. Merely making my point.

I thank you for your hope. Glad this argument isn't furthering.

11. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

WINNNNNNERRR!!!

12. 196

196 Boss Member

Reminds me of this:
      https://www.mineverse.com/threads/missing-prison-perms.49266/
      I resigned as mod in spring sometime of 2014, then resigned as prison guard in October that year. It took Cypriot ~14 months (Nov. 2015) to sort my perms out after they got all screwed up from the process.

13. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

It shouldn't take this long to run a few commands honestly...