x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Kit PvP KitPvP Broken and needs fixing.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AcePvP, Apr 17, 2019.

?

Revert to old map

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
      75.0%
    2. No

1 vote(s)
      25.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

Well some of you might know me or not but i have been around on kitpvp since 2015 and i have lived through the best times of kitpvp and i remember how fun it used to be, there was tons of people recording and playing because the gamemode at this point was playable and fun. The main issue with kitpvp is the whole map is currently broken and so is the anti-cheat. The main reason kitpvp is dead is because you cant bow boost in the water and the current map sucks. Tofix this problem the map should be reverted to the old map (2017) map before it was updated. Fix bow boosting in the water and make it so you can go flat lands because fun pvp was had down there. Get a better anti-cheat which allows you to bow boost in the water without being lagged back. Most people can agree that the old map was plain but it was 100x better and more functional than the current one.

2. CreepyClowns

CreepyClowns Active Member

I would agree with you about the anticheat and the bow boost problem but I beliece the current map is good! I would like them to remove the barriers and allow us to run around the flat lands but I would like it they could put the barriers around the void so you couldnt fall down there! Also add the new spawn and fix oldspawn and add the warp there again!

3. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

Literally i could fix the entire map and send it to them if they let me lol.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.