x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Kit PvP KitPvP2 + Anti-Cheat + More

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ace123jimbob, Aug 8, 2018.

?

Changes that need to be made to kitpvp2

1. Reset kitpvp2

2. Remove Kitpvp1

3. Bring back the old map

4. Remove the anti-cheat / fix it

5. None of the above it's fine

Multiple votes are allowed.
    Results are only viewable after voting.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ace123jimbob

ace123jimbob Active Member

Sorry for the video not being here, one certain staff member can't handle the truth so to see it head over to AcePvP channel on YouTube to watch the video for more details on this. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKB7V_DLtIkTMRhzHwNVyEw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Main Facts:

- Remove Kitpvp1 - Useless and not needed.

- Bring back the old kitpvp2 map as it is way better than what it currently is as the new map is just terrible.

- Reset Kitpvp2? not sure how much this is wanted but make sure to comment what you think about that.

- Anti-Cheat Remove or fix the anti-cheat it is useless and broken you cant bow boost in the water lol.

- Get better and more active staff, they all say I will play 6-4 hours a day in there apps but they don't evidence in my video.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please make sure to leave a +support if you want these changes made and make sure to vote above thanks

-ace123jimbob.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    2. Deivid0ze

Deivid0ze Well-Known Member

Reported for fly hacking

3. ace123jimbob

Xd

4. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

“- Get better and more active staff, they all say I will play 6-4 hours a day in there apps but they don't evidence in video.” (it won’t let me reply so I’ll just copy and paste)

Actually the question we answer is how long we can be active on the server daily. Truly there is no time limit, but yes, a little more activity from certain staff would be nice. I can also tell you that most of the staff on the team have been there for a decently long time, and you get burned out (I did after 3 months). If you’d like to see improvements, how about you try and apply and see how easy it is because you seem to think like it’s simple to get a completely new team.

5. ace123jimbob

I would never get accepted for staff

6. Kevelito123

Kevelito123 Active Member

7. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Support I guess.

Although I'd like to think I'm active atleast

8. ace123jimbob

Yes you are and thanks

9. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Quite a few people still play kit1, the last thing we need to do is remove more gamemodes. We've removed like in the past year alone and I don't see what the point in removing anymore would be.

New map is fine in my opinion, if you want to not be around the "cancer" that you think this map is, go around to the back where's it's just a plains biome. I honestly didn't like the old map, seemed too plain and dull, I feel like any new players that would come on and see that would think it was lazy building.

Why would kitpvp2 need a reset?

Ah yes, because clearly we're all horrible staff and we should throw away our entire lives to moderate on a minecraft server.

The only thing I support at all in this suggestion is the anti-cheat, but as I've told you before, suggestions aren't the place for it, you should create a bug report.

10. ace123jimbob

Already dm'd Bman and your opinion bout the lazy building on kit is just not a thing when u realise 3 pvp is a thing bud and kit2 needs a reset because the eco is broken did you not watch my video :(

11. ace123jimbob

Yep, I fully agree with you

12. ace123jimbob

Yep sure are

13. i_am_youtuber

I actually hadn't watched the video at first due to my internet, after watching it, I'm removing it from the thread, all you're doing in it is swearing, disrespecting our entire staff team, and complaining about things that you know nothing about.

I understand the video was where a lot of your "points" are included in, you can make a new video without all the crap in it, or you can use the edit button at the bottom of your post to edit in some more things.

If I see that video again I will close this.

14. ace123jimbob

wow can't handle a little swearing? and im just showing my standpoint from where we see how active the staff are being so if u don't mind stop posting in this suggestion because you have said your part and obviously Mr tough guy you the moderator on a Minecraft server can't handle it

15. i_am_youtuber

"a little" you swear almost every sentence, you've managed to somehow top @C2411

That's exactly my point, you have no idea that we have reasons for our inactivity, one of us is moving, one is touring colleges, another is going to their grandparents house which is like 3 hours away or something. We all have reasons for our inactivity, we can't give our entire lives to moderating.

I replied to this once, and replied to it again to let you know why the video was taken down, and give you a warning about reposting it.

I don't know if you're trying to insult me or make me laugh, but the only reason I took that video down was be cause it was blatantly breaking the rules.

You're more than welcome to pm me for more on this matter if you wish. I'm not going to argue on this thread.

16. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium It's My Birthday!

Support for the old map back.

Buttttt you don't know the reason why some of the staff are inactive. I think I'm active unless being online for an hour if not more almost every day doesn't count.

17. Drowsy

Drowsy Active Member

18. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

Just change the map mate, and why is the video still up, you said your taking it down @i_am_youtuber

19. WIildeBob

WIildeBob Active Member

I quit a long time ago and I recently played a few times and I must say I'm not enjoying the new map whatsoever. There's just too must random stuff everywhere.

EDIT: I think we should have the old map back but I think that the staff team is doing alright I've only started playing a bit again in the past 2 days and there was almost always another staff member online.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    20. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

No support
      -With the old map hackers would just 'jesus' on the water. Now there is less water, and there are still alot of open spaces to battle with depth strider.
      -The wall/barricade you mention at around 1:30 in the video is so that players wouldn't bow boost or epearl away and then /spawn. That was always a little annoying.
      -Map should not be changed, much better how it is now.
      -So much forums posts about the anticheat, and like many moderators have said, that staff team is WORKING on it. (Noobcrew and the developers are working on factions, infections, etc.)
      -Kitpvp2 should not be reset, the eco is not really broken.
      -Alot of the staff are active, on forums and ingame. Always a couple mods on everyday.
      -In the video [Time Stamp] 6:00..Das me

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.