x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Lamborghiniii's Moderator Application 2.0

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Lamborghini, Apr 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Lamborghini

Lamborghini Active Member

@White Thanks for the feedback! Do you mind maybe elaborating as to why you chose that decision?

Thanks!

Can you please restate it? I'm sorry if I'm causing you inconvenience. Its all for future reference!

Thanks!

Edit: My sincerest apologies for tagging you. Yet again, I'm sorry if I caused you any inconvenience

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2019
    2. Purge

Purge Boss Member

no now you're acting like the good guy you're just trying to fix your overall image from you being immature in from like 2 weeks ago. you're not ready at all. I think anyone who has a brain can see through this.

delete your bumps can a mod do their job and delete all his old bumps, double post's? This is honestly rediculious.

@Pastel atleast one mod will do it ;p

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    3. Lamborghini

What exactly makes me immature. Is it wrong that I apologized and asked why you no supported me?

If you're going to support an application, I request that you give me more information as to why you chose it.

Take it personally if you want.

4. Turtle.

Turtle. Experienced Member

@White you simply make accusations and statements without providing any examples. Other than the fact of not deleting bumps your argument is that he is immature. However, you fail to state when or where he acted in such a way. You had also done the same on my application, and when I asked you for an example you simply ignored it and did not respond again. Therefore, in my understanding that means that you do not have any evidence to support your claim and are trying to avoid that fact. @Lamborghiniii had simply asked you politely why you no supported him and maybe you had already replied to this via DM. But he was polite which shows his maturity?

5. hannah

hannah Boss Member

sorry, gonna have to no support. i was on op and @Gabe said in the chat several times that anyone who would kill the bots would be banned. after he said this you started killing multiple bots. i can't support a person, trying to become a mod, that disrespects other mods.

6. Lamborghini

with all due respect, I came in at the climax. I respect your opinion, and I fully submit to the fact I broke a rule that I got banned on accordingly for.

7. Turtle.

Sorry but I am changing to No Support. You were recently banned for bot farming Noted that you didn't know the rule 100%. I also saw that he applied for Moderator on Mineplex which shows to me that he is not dedicated to Mineverse.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    8. Lamborghini

Yes, I am applying for staff on Mineplex, and yes I am afraid of getting my information leaked. Privacy exists, you know? Listen, I understand completely why you no supported my application, and I completely agree with you. I'm dedicated. I'm more than dedicated and I'm persistent with Mineverse. I've dealt with a lot of hate on discord and in-game about my application, but I still kept my application up. Mineverse right now is really contentious, and with what's happening currently, I want to be there, supporting it.

9. ATruePitato

ATruePitato Active Member

Sorry, however I am also going to change to no support.

You were told by Gabe not to kill the bots and you did which is basically like disrespecting him in a way. You should listen to someone who has the role you want to achieve. Also, I was in a call with a Mineplex moderator and you were also in the call and apparently right then and there you had the desire to apply for Mineplex moderator. This proves that you're not dedicated to Mineverse itself, and you maybe just want the Mod role for popularity and such. Overall, I think you want to be recognized.

Sorry.

10. Turtle.

I understand being afraid of getting your info leaked, but thats a possibility with the job.

11. Khortex

Khortex Experienced Member

No support lol

12. Lamborghini

Recognition comes at a cost. I understand your point of view as well. Sure I wanted to apply for Mineplex, but that absolutely doesn't imply that I'm not dedicated. I explained explicitly numerous times that I want this position because I'm dedicated and I want to help. ( I'm also going to include the fact that I have 3 months of absolutely nothing to do ;p)

yep, and I'm still applying!
      Thanks for the feedback.. Please elaborate more though.. It's for future reference!

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2019
    13. Turtle.

But what about after those three months? Say you get both jobs. Which one do you pick when school starts?

14. Lamborghini

before we jump to that conclusion, let's just consider whether I'm getting accepted for the job. If I don't get accepted for Mineplex, than it wont be a problem for me.

If I get accepted for both positions, then I'll devise an equal amount of time for both servers. I don't care which server gets more popularity or has more player bases, I will divide my time equally. As stated in my application I am capable of prioritizing.

15. babyboynitro

babyboynitro Experienced Member

no support. quite immature and has broken rules regarding killing bots recently.

16. Turtle.

I am sorry, but that is hard to believe for me. I think you will pick the server with a larger player base to be honest. But this is just what I think.

17. Lamborghini

No problem!

Okay! Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the feedback @abbie!

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2019
    18. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

Your such a meme lol i agree with you no support lambo is the big homo

19. Accepted

Accepted Well-Known Member

Maybe he @Lamborghiniii didn't see chat, maybe he was playing in f1. What matters is he accepts what he has done and has taken the consequences.
      This is an invalid conclusion. No where does it say that you cannot be moderators of two servers, in fact the template asks for past moderator experience.
      1. most mods do it for the popularity (e.g. @Flazer). 2. there are better and easier ways to become well known and recognised (e.g. @Ponyknight99)
      Every human (and moderator) is scared of this, it is about taking all precautions, and accepting the risk. Lambo clearly has accepted the risk, otherwise this app will not exist.
      Says the one who dOeS NoT KnOW HoW tO cApItliSe.
      If it is, keep it to yourself. This isn't reddit.
      Lambo will pick the one he feels most at home at. Its people like you who are driving all the good moderators away.

20. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

I have merged a lot of your posts.
      Please stop double / triple / quadruple posting.
      Please make sure all bumps are 24 hours apart.
      Have a nice day.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.