x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Lamborghiniii's Moderator Application 2.0

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Lamborghini, Apr 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Lamborghini

Lamborghini Active Member

@8top I really thank you for helping me out man. You nailed most of what I wanted to clarify, so I appreciate the gesture. I’ve clarified that I’ve wanted Moderator to just do some positive volunteering over the course of this summer, and who knows, maybe gain some good popularity while at it. Why should me wanting to help out and gain a little popularity while at it invalidate my whole application? Why should that specifically stop me from becoming mod? If I wanted popularity for mod, I’d sure as hell want it for generally doing positive things in the community.

Turtle can share is opinion, after all, I do believe everyone on this forums as a whole have the privilege to share their opinion.

Thanks once again.

@ATruePitato @TurtleKeeper22

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    2. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

I'm not going to judge you on your punishments on this server, when I was applying for moderator the first ever time, I had been banned off the forums and in-game while having my application up, although my in-game ban was completely invalid as someone forged evidence on me and I was unbanned later, my forum ban, however, was completely banned, I had received a 3 day ban for like farming, but I still ended up getting the role.

What I'm trying to say is that no one is perfect and can make mistakes, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't be good at the job. Let's not forget that he owned up mistakes and that is what any mature player would do and someone who actually wants the role of a moderator would own up to their mistakes.

As for you applying on Mineplex, I'm also not going to judge you by that, there is nothing wrong with being staff on multiple servers and it is allowed so I don't see why people are having a big issue about it, yes if you do get accepted on both servers your activity may go down, but you'd still be able to get on for at least a few hours per day and that is more than good for a staff member on here.

I'm sticking with my support, but I suggest you read over the rules to prevent any future mistakes Best of luck.

3. Lamborghini

Quite an astute observation! I appreciate the gesture @Accept, and best of luck to you!! :)

Regarding Mineplex: I got denied because I didn’t meet 50 hours of in game time, which is a little too much ( also they never said that in requirements ). So, I’m sticking with Mineverse!

4. hannah

hannah Boss Member

50 hours for a game is noTHING. i farm mineplex like a pro my guy

anyway for your application i wish you the best of luck because i didn’t believe i would ever get youtube rank, and you said to keep on trying so i encourage you too, to keep on trying.

5. Lamborghini

Hannah, I will keep trying! Thanks for the awesome feedback!! :)

6. Turtle.

Turtle. Experienced Member

@Lamborghiniii I believe you have great potential. If you can prove to me that you can handle both servers I will change back to support. I wish you the best of luck! :)

-Turtle

7. Lamborghini

Turtle, I too believe you have great potential! Thanks for the awesome, positive feedback! :)

( Also, I’m not applying for Mineplex moderator. At least not anymore. I got denied almost instantaneously primarily because of how I didn’t play Mineplex for at least 50 hours ) regardless though, I’m sticking with Mineverse

And good luck to your application!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback @WiiTarded

Thank you so much @JustExposed for the support, I really appreciate it!

Best of luck <3

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2019
    8. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

no problem good luck

9. Janice

Janice Retired Admin | Max's Mentee Premium

Please refrain from triple posting.
      I have merged your posts again. This has happened several times, so please stop and remember this.

10. Lamborghini

My sincerely apologies, Janice. I will think twice before posting a reply on my application.

Thank you @TurtleKeeper22 for the positive rating! I appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2019
    11. ATruePitato

ATruePitato Active Member

Changing to support.

12. Turtle.

Changing to support! You seem like a genuine nice person. I have also got the sense through calls and game chats that you are dedicated. Good Luck. :)

13. Lamborghini

Thank you so much @TurtleKeeper22 for the positive feedback, and good luck to your application <3 :)

Thank you so much @ATruePitato for the positive feedback as well! I appreciate it :)

14. zBuild

zBuild Experienced Member

Not Supporting at all , has personally been toxic to me and by the looks of it your " 275 " posts are mostly farmed, also due to the fact ur not on often

15. Lamborghini

1. You've been quite toxic to me, and I personally didn't want to inflict any arguments with you. Anytime I PvP with you, you instantaneously start bragging and being toxic towards. Not to mention, I've seen you being toxic quite a few times when I'm on.

2. Although I post farmed once, I haven't been post farming at all within the past 3 weeks. I've refrained from post farming throughout my experience on forums as soon as I was warned.

3. I am consistently active, and you can't deny it. If you do happen to disagree with me, you can look at my previous reports, and infer whether I'm active or inactive just based off of how many people I reported, and when my last report was.

I am not trying to inflict any arguments whatsoever. Thanks for your feedback though! <3 :)

16. Lamborghini

17. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Personally, I dislike the way you handle criticism on this application, nor do I like the way you treat others. Coming from a subjective point of view, you do not seem fit under my standards or qualities required to become a moderator (I am not trying to act superior to all moderators or ex-moderators to impose "standards" - this opinion is based from the applicants of the past).

That said, I cannot fully support you over your personality. Although, experience wise, you excel all applicants currently in line for the moderator position.

Good luck.

18. Lamborghini

You're amazing. Thank you so much for the feedback. You are consistent and coherent with your reasoning and with your opinion. I respect you and your opinion!

I will try to be more mature and respectful with who I treat. If I may ask, however, how do you suggest I handle criticism?

Thanks once again <3

19. Lamborghini

20. Turtle.

More Support :) rlly nice person.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.