x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Lamborghiniii's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Lamborghini, Mar 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Lamborghini

Lamborghini Active Member

In-game name: Lamborghiniii
      What timezone are you in? North American East
      What country do you live in? America
      What languages do you speak? Arabic / English
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? I have access to easily capturing screenshots, and recording videos (e.i Bandicam and other programs)

Why do you think you should become a mod? I'm going to keep this articulate and concise. I've been on Mineverse for over 3 years. I've bought a rank the second I joined OP-PVP. Throughout my long experience and history in this game, I've seen lots of inappropriate and foul language, and I too, have seen lots of members exploiting and taking advantage over the fact no staff members were online. I personally believe this Network has potential and the necessary means of becoming a server with a multitude amount of players playing consistently and daily. However, the staff team needs an upgrade/expansion. I personally believe that just primarily based off of my manners and exceptional characteristics, I'm more than just qualified for any staff rank. I have an exceptional amount of experience in moderating servers, and I genuinely believe I'm capable of exemplifying my utmost dedication and perseverance within this server. I judge peoples problems by observing each opposing side and taking into account of all non-bias factual information and evidence. I feel that's a quality an ideal staff member should have.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I'm capable of being active 2-3 hours consistently throughout my daily basis.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I've been playing Mineverse for approximately 3 years. I'm only giving an approximation of my time here on Mineverse simply because I've actually been here for quite some time, and my memory isn't keeping up with me!
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) As far as I can remember, no! I have absolutely no memory of myself being banned either on Forums or In-game.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I've played Minecraft for over 6 years, and I have an exceptional amount of experience in moderating servers. Whether it was development, moderation, or perhaps maybe even managing a server, I believe I'm capable of exemplifying my utmost experience in any of those stated fields in this exceptional network.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Unfortunately, no, I have do not have over 2 weeks of registration on the forums, or 50 post counts. I'm completely new to Mineverse Forums, however, I do have lots of experience in moderating and solving forum threads and I personally believe that I can easily achieve over 50 posts and more than just 2 weeks of forums registration as an active moderator.

Do you have 50 Post Count? Unfortunately, no~ however, I'm working towards posting as much factual and legitimate posts as humanly possible!

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes, I have 2-factor authentication enabled!

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Unfortunately, no, however, reasoning is stated above as to why I'm new to this forums.

Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Yes, in fact, I have access to both communicatory programs.

Thanks for Reading!

2. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Please reach the requirements then apply if you want the chance to become staff. Thanks.

3. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.