x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Lets Revamp Mineverse (Mineverse 2.0)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CETIA, Apr 8, 2018.

Tags:
    ?

Do you Agree ?

1. Yes

17.6%
    2. No

76.5%
    3. Ehh

5.9%
    1. CETIA

CETIA Active Member

Before I state my points I want to keep this video and post short as It's really late of the making of this thread
      I'm known as the original prosequence/loids/YoShadowTheThird

I've lost most of my relevancy because I quit mineverse years ago my reasons were
      1. Toxic Staff/Players
      2. No anti cheat/no ip bans (so players that were banned can hack on an alt)
      3. inactive staff
      4. server was dying
      The man reason why I left was because cheaters were taking over mineverse
      not only that, ddosers/ratters etc were also taking over mineverse
      Another main reason was the toxicity, all the staff I've came across is toxic (This is from a couple months ago) I don't want to unproperly judge every staff but it was getting to the point that a one of the owner (not gonna say) is using their players to fit their personal needs.
      I've been playing this server since I was 8 I'm 13 turning 14 and I really want this server to live again but I expect big changes ( I do believe these changes will grow the server and will most definitely make the server a lot more money (with evidence but I'll take that to the owners in dm's)
      Changes

1. Add a anti cheat and a cheat detector
      cheaters are taking over mineverse which is the reason for most of the players quitting. if I wanted to I can just go download a reach mod and use it on mineverse freely yes it's a lot of coding but hopefully the dev's are up to it. The most corrupt system is the reporting system, which is that it's just the staffs opinion if the player is using "legit reach" or something if the player is just bad, it's just relied on the staffs opinion that is reviewing the report, this is where the cheat detector and cheats log come in.

2. Get a whole new staff team

once again, I don't want to miss judge some staff but I can't be the only person that believes that most of the mineverse staff treat us (the players) un fairly

3. Get rid of the dead servers (servers that don't work)
      bedwars is dead there's no actual good result in the player base

============================================================

currently really tired, sorry for bad grammar and if I missed anything just comment below, I'll just update it and add it to the forum post.
      If one Owners want to contact me you can find me on discord
      CETIA#1220

currently really tired sorryfor bad grammar, I apologize for the unprofessional and short thread, I do believe that there's a LOT more problems with mineverse but can't really think of any right now if you can think of more just comment below and I'll add it to the forum post thanks !

2. CETIA

CETIA Active Member

by the way I don't expect all the coding that will need to be done easy I don't mean to disrespect any staff or higher up on the server.

I also understand that noobcrew has made changes but I feel that they were minor

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2018
    3. Benko

Benko Boss Member

not even gonna read this

4. CETIA

CETIA Active Member

Then don't, don't even comment on this thread if you're gonna be such a close minded brat

5. CETIA

CETIA Active Member

You say "No support" but you haven't even read the thread lol nice

6. TronicTonic

TronicTonic Experienced Member

okay I want to just say that you would have to understand that the staff have things to do as well, and if you're patient, they can handle pretty much anything. Also honestly, if you care about hackers a lot, go to another server. They really only make a difference on PVP, so either leave or don't play it. The only reason I'm giving you a passive-aggressive response is because this thread screams out that you're immature and just taking the time to write a thread that is supposed to be a "suggestion," but really its more of a rant. You are just restating the obvious about hackers and I think that the staff and community is well aware of that. Try posting something that everyone else isn't aware of. If you have an issue with hackers, report them yourself or leave.

7. Benko

Benko Boss Member

half of this wont happen, it's been mentioned multiple. Also you act like an anti cheat is easy to implement.

8. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Uhm no just no.

The server doesn't even have bedwars? Clearly shows that you haven't been on to see the changes in Mineverse.
      You also complain about hackers when you don't even report them.

9. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

I usually do not respond to threads like this, but this one is a tad bit ridiculous.

IP bans do absolutely nothing. Players on mineverse usually use VPN's. You can also change your IP. So, I ask what is the point of IP bans? Players will always find a way to ban evade if they want to.

You seem to think that this is a super easy thing to do. Even the developers have lives outside of minecraft. They try their hardest and now we have admin's who can help even more. They can't simply code an anticheat and add it. That is not how it works, but it seems to be how you think it is.

Are you serious? Get a whole new staff team? And who do you suggest starts this 'new staff team?' A staff team, may I add, that will completely fail because they will have no idea what is going on with the server or how to staff this server. The staff team does their best. Sometimes life happens and we are not able to be on all of the time. We are people, we do have lives. Yes, I understand that we signed up for this, but you cannot expect a staff member to be on every second of every day. We try our best. There is also the issues of players calling out staff members when we do come online. This causes hackers to stop hacking. While they may blatantly hack against you or others, they usually do not hack against staff members. This makes our jobs harder, hence reports.

If you have proof of a staff member treating you, or any other player, unfairly please report them in the report a staff section. We do not tolerate that kind of behavior. The only time people believe we are 'targeting someone' is when we continuously punish people for wrongdoings. Sometimes mistakes are made and people are falsely banned, but once again we are only human. However, if they are truly being unfair to a player please report them with proof.

This shows that you have not even been online to see any changes that have been made. Therefore, making this thread almost completely irrelevant. You say that you quit and you apparently have not been online in a while, so how do you know what is best for the server? Bedwars is not even a game anymore. Most of the inactive servers have been removed from the compass, like infection.

Yet you suggested to replace all of us? Okay.

The owners and admins are working very hard to make changes to the servers. You may seem them as small changes and not enough, but it is a starting point. You cannot expect the server to be fixed in a day. That is completely ridiculous. The staff and higher ups and working their hardest to bring the server we all love back to life. Threads like this only discourage them. It never fails, when people try to start doing better and fixing the server threads like these, that honestly only seem to bash on the server instead of actually suggesting anything, pop up and they don't help. The high up has asked for actual opinions, to know how to conform the new resets to what the community wants, etc. They are trying their best, as I assure you all staff members are.

10. TronicTonic

TronicTonic Experienced Member

Yeah I just made a whole thread on it, these threads are far more than a little bit ridiculous. I agree with everything you said.

11. CETIA

CETIA Active Member

I'm sorry if you thought if I meant that if you read the thread I said that I know this won't be easy what so ever, I apologize for the miss communication

12. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

I agree with this, I saw someone get banned for "staff disrespect" because she called a staff member "smelly". There is also a problem when players get banned for no reason without any proof, this is especially bad for Mineverse because if one of those members are donators then they could sue Noobcrew for breach of contract. (Mineverse store says that donators will not be banned without a valid reason, not sure if it's changed.)

Just earlier this year I got banned I think it was three times for the exact same thing with the exact same evidence. People do get targeted by staff members, the reason most people with lengthy punishments is because staff members follow them around like vultures. I've even seen staff members ignoring someone threatening to rape and murder someone because they were busy trying to "bust" someone else who had just logged on.

99% of staff members on here stated they're on the server at least a few hours a day, some even state they can be online for 4-5hours a day, yet once they get promoted they can go weeks without even logging on.

I see this same excuse used "Sometimes life happens and we are not able to be on all of the time. We are people, we do have lives." by almost every staff member we have. We understand you have lives, we're not retards, but you say you can be online for hours every day, then not even bothering to log on to check everything is alright at least weekly. In my personal opinion, it's just pure laziness.

Lastly, I highly doubt every staff member are too busy IRL to just log on and see how the community is doing. It takes what 15 minutes at most to boot up your computer and load Minecraft, hell it takes me less than a minute to turn my phone on and log on Minechat. If a staff member can't squeeze for 15 minutes a week to log on, they shouldn't be a staff member.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    13. Masterenderwolf

Masterenderwolf Active Member

Well this is new.

14. lokadd

lokadd Experienced Member

Dude, come on. I know Mineverse has it's problems but seriously... A new staff team???

15. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

How exactly have you been treated unfairly?

16. DisPxtch

DisPxtch Active Member

Hell no.

17. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

"Ratters".

18. Levis

Levis Boss Member

No support. I don't see how it's needed..

19. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium It's My Birthday!

Some things I agree with some I don't.

20. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium It's My Birthday!

Like anticheat but the staff team is AMAZING and does not need to be replaced