x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Make teaming with hackers bannable again

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Archive' started by Anni558, Dec 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Anni558

Anni558 Established Member

There's this Titan called "Sheshy" I think you all know her everytime she logs on she goes in calls with cheaters who fly around and killaura. So everytime you hit her or come near her or she doesn't like you there's a swarm of hackers going after you. I don't know if I'm the only one they target but it's so dumb okay, the hackers get banned but then they log on a vpn and alt it's dumb.

2. Sheshy

Sheshy Moderator Moderator Competition Team

No-support. First off in game modes like op pvp why would you not team with them or try to... ? Like they will just chase you down and kill you so why be their enemy and not their friend? Second I don't have them target anyone, they just protect me because I provide them with s30s. This is cute tho ngl

• Like Like x 1
    3. EveramSyndicate

EveramSyndicate Active Member

lol, lying wont help your case, i see it every time you log on.

4. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

I would love to see this if I get unbanned!

5. Sheshy

Like I said, I supply them with s30s. Almost every time I log on I have someone asking for one. Anyways even if I was lying it’s not bannable lmao

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
    6. SickL

SickL Active Member

Support, if you start getting kills with the hackers and you start gaining stats, money all that, there should be a punishment for associating with the cheater(s).

7. Anni558

Anni558 Established Member

you sit in discord calls with them shut up

8. SickL

SickL Active Member

Instead of helping them, you should record them hacking and report them. Stay in spawn, ping staff in discord so they might come online and ban the cheaters. Instead of making a bad reputation that you're teaming with hackers n all that

9. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

as sheshy said why be their enemy when you could just be their friend. would you rather be chased down by a hacker in kit/op or just be chill with them as to what anni558 said i as well am in some of those calls and no she does not ask them to protect her or target anyone as far as i am aware.
      And did you seriously make this with the sole purpose to try to get sheshy banned?

10. Sheshy

Why would I waste my time and sit at spawn til they’re banned? Staff takes forever to get on. I could record and report but that just takes a lot of time to upload when I could be playing. That’s just not my thing, I come on to play not constantly record cheaters in my free time. I honestly wouldn’t care about a reputation like that, why would that even bother me it’s a block game.

11. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

One problem with this is how would people know whether if the player is teaming with the hacker or not? For me, I usually choose not to attack them as I find it pointless to try to fight someone who is hacking. Sometimes, I accidentally give s30s to new players who ask for it and they turn out to be hackers. Also for closet cheaters, usually we do not know that we are teaming with a hacker.

12. Starbucks

Starbucks Well-Known Member

I don't think it should be bannable as some people will do it to protect themselves and I don't blame them. There are many better ways though like record and report or just going onto another mode.

You're basically supporting them and helping them ruin other players' experiences, good job.
      ?? All you need is a 10 second video which would take 2-5 minutes to upload. I don't know what's so important in-game to keep you from doing this. I mean you can literally keep playing while the video is uploading.

I'm sorry aren't you applying for mod? You're in calls with them watching and talking with them while they're flying around completely ruining the game? I'm kinda shocked & dissapointed.

13. SickL

SickL Active Member

Yeah what he said

14. Sheshy

If I don’t give them it they will most likely kill me, so thanks. Also why should I have to record then open youtube then upload on my channel theeen create a whole thread. How about you maybe actually being active instead of getting on for five minutes to reset your seen and actually playing. Anyways if I’d of gotten them banned I’d probably be the one being swarmed by hackers. How about instead of judging, look at it from my shoes. It’s not like they don’t have vpns and unlimited alt access. Even when I do report they stay ignored for hours, there’s literally no point.

15. Scarinq

Scarinq Active Member

Yeah, ive got 11 reports that havent been answered in 3 hours lmao

16. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

i dont see anything wrong with being in the calls as they are people as well and theres nothing wrong with talking to them and it is not an issue as i do report them if they do hack and if i have evidence of them hacking
      Also do note that there are members of staff who are also in that discord group

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    17. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Demand and supply at its finest. You my friend are a true capitalist hero!

18. NoodleToes

NoodleToes Experienced Member

No support. Sometimes I team with someone and then later they turn out to be hacking.

19. HotProtato

HotProtato Active Member

Support. It can be seen as endorsing cheating. This can however (like basically everything else) be abused. You can pretend to be teaming with someone only to get them in trouble with a VPN/Proxy on another account.

20. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

This thread has gone inactive more than 30 days. Posting in threads that have gone inactive this long is considered grave digging. Grave digging will result in the thread being locked and possible warning points applied to your account.

Thread owners may revive their own threads at any time. Feel free to read our forum rules on grave digging. If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.
      Thank you.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.