x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Making money on KitPvP

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by VexxPanda, Jun 10, 2019.

1. VexxPanda

VexxPanda Experienced Member

I was cruising around on KitPvP and I was seeing lots of people that have no money, I thought I would think of some ways to make money on the KitPvP server, here is some of my thoughts

-Regen potions, these potions are in high demand due to the fact people use 3-4 every fight, it is as simple as using kit special every 45 mins selling them and repeating,

-PvP although jumping down and fighting you get $1 per kill I have seen many people go up $50-$100 by going in the back right of spawn where that little pvp area is and just using a diamond set and jumping in, I for myself made $75 in about 10 minutes cause all the new players see a easy chance to kill a diamond and the pvp area is easily accessible. they new players will continue to use kit fight and come after you. Don't worry if YOU are the kit fight player attacking the diamond cause you can kill the other kit fights coming in it will be a little slower money but still $20-$30 in 10 mins as I tested myself.

-Dragon eggs, dragon eggs are a recent addition to Mineverse's servers and it was a great idea to add them it is easy to run around the map bow boosting or just walking and searching for these eggs they contain pearls and armor, two EASILY sell able items and also in high demand, if you get creative use the armor you get to follow step 2,
      -
      Lighting, once every 10-15mins a player will be struck by lighting and you will get a random item from the God ranked kits p2 Diamond Power 4 bow or Sharp 4 sword. just /ah it for $5 and someone will pick it up quick,

-Voting, Voting is a common way to get a server more popular you can easily vote by using Vote1.Mineverse.com or Vote2.mineverse.com you are guaranteed 10 levels of experience $25 dollars and /Kit tempest for 6 hours!. the kit tempest gives you a instant health 1 potion (Drinkable) which sell for $4-$5. you can also get additional vote rewards like an extra $10 or if you are super lucky an extra $25 AND a full diamond set!

-Fishing, I know it may sound weird that fishing is a money maker but if you look at this chart https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Fishing you can catch valuable "treasures" from fishing that can sell, for some reason sticks sell for high on Mineverse. and the enchanted books also sell for a fair price.

-Enchanting, This goes back to the voting, you can get 10 levels or experience each vote and once you get level 30 or higher you can purchase a diamond piece of equipment and enchant it if you happen to get Depth Strider III you can sell that for between $40 and $50 it is a good investment but also might not pay off.

Al thought money isn't everything in KitPvP I hope this helped some people in getting a fast stack of cash in their pocket.
      -Vexx