x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • mcMMO benefits tied to player's ranks - Cool down

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BlueExplorer, Sep 20, 2017.

?

Would you find the reduction in mcMMO ability cooldowns useful?

1. Yes

33.3%
    2. No

33.3%
    3. Not sure... maybe

33.3%
    4. Not Applicable: My gamemode(s) of choice do not use mcMMO.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. BlueExplorer

BlueExplorer Experienced Member

In light of the possibilities that "Big changes [are] coming soon", I'd like to suggest the following mcMMO benefits that can be tied to a players rank in all game modes that support mcMMO.

mcMMO Benefits tied to a player's rank - Cool Down

To provide more value to the game play experience, and to enrich the benefits that are a part of ranks, I would like to propose that the mcMMO Cool Down period that are associated with mcMMO abilities, be adjusted based upon ranks.

Currently when using abilities, such as Super Breaker, Giga Drill, Serrated Strike, Tree Feller, or etc..., there is a cool down period of about 120 seconds, or longer, before you can use that ability again. This is a proposed example of how the different adjustments for each rank, where they are in seconds to reduce the total cool down period.
      • No rank - 0
      • Premium - 5
      • Sponsor - 10
      • VIP - 15
      • MVP - 20
      • Elite - 25
      • Supreme - 30
      • god - 45
      • titan - 60
      These values are to provide an illustration and to get the conversation started. I fully acknowledge that perhaps with combat related mcMMO abilities that the cooldown reductions should not be as much as the environmental (non-combat) abilities.